Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Rich SG3110DN - printer display stuck on 'processing' not printing.
    By themav in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-03-2014, 07:11 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Payment processing
    By AJLA in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-01-2013, 04:09 PM
  4. Stock control order processing software
    By leeoensuk in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 09:21 PM
  5. sign software and surname software query.
    By sarahjayne in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hum miiduu.com looks good, interesting when it says on the front page "Free" yet they have a pricing plan!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I spoke to OneFlow today as we use them with some suppliers. They want £500 per month plus a per item cost, £1500 training/setup....£300 per shipping option...the list goes on! 30k items a month they can do a better price though ;-)

We have customers who want to take orders on their own websites and get these automatically sent to our own website. Shopify does have an API interface, I know little if anything about this and may need a developer.

Anyone know of any other automated systems?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Justin now I'm in the same soup :) OneFlow does the job, but the cost is too high, especially for wholesale B2B. I think I'm gonna to develop my own system, something like this:

- Background Online Based App with Online Backup + Offline Backup with mockups on the image server + API to connect with Shopify, Amazon, eBay etc
    - UPLOADING product print image on the server - choose products on which image can be printed, centering the image on the product (positioning) - Every product image (PNG) has own code/barcode created automatically by APP software.
    - Software automatically produce mockup images, we only have to add descriptions and other data needed for shop
    - Every unprinted product in our base will have own barcode connected with storage house.

ORDER from the WEB:
    - When I get an order I will see what it consist off: Raw Product (barcode), Image to print on it (barcode), customer data etc
    - Work Order File will be processed through own system which will create in the first step a ping to Storage Manager.

STORAGE:
    - Storage manager will go to storage with a scanner and tablet and he knows what product he needs to pick (sublimation products for sublimation station, printing products for DTG station). He will scan the code on the storage spot and the stock of the product will automatically decrease.
    - In the next step, he will print out an internal work order code and will label chosen products with it. Internat code will have all data needed for Production and Pack & Ship Station.

PRODUCTION STATION:
    Production worker will scan that code previously labeled by storage manage, and he will automatically receive printing file to his machine PC or RIP with the process description, then he starts the process. Production worker doesn't know anything about customers, how many products are in that specific order etc.

PACK & SHIP STATION:
    Packaging worker again scans the code and he sees what products (if there is more) he needs to include, what box or shipping bag to choose etc. He prints out shipping label, sticks it on the box and viola - done :)

Well, good luck Robert

!!Ideas and suggestions are welcome!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Could be an interesting project Robert! Keep us informed and yes, good luck! lol
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm using Ecwid to process orders from Printful POD. All I had to do was make up my own html page and embedd the Ecwid store with a simple copy & paste to my web page.

Ecwid can be embedded into any web page or blog. It integrates with facebook. You can add 'Buy Now' buttons to any page or blog post. It has unlimited bandwidth, even in the free version. It can handle 'abandoned carts' so you can chase up potential customers who 'nearly' bought from you.

Here's an example of a 'Buy Now' button which takes you stright into my shopping cart with the quantities set, where you can read total price with shipping added and place the order straight away.

[Note: This is just a screenshot. I've made it intentionally non-clickable as I'm not trying to sell anything on DSF].

It doesn't take much thinking about to realise how powerful this could be. Buy Now buttons are great if you already have an eastablished website and wish to add products to it.