Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Website product design software/modules etc.
    By Justin in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 14-08-2015, 03:20 PM
  2. Website plugin to allow users to design phone cases
    By kaskade in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 01:02 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 07:34 AM
  4. Confused on what website to design?
    By kktdragon in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-12-2011, 12:03 AM

Thread: Website design

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Website design

Can anyone recommend someone to do the SEO on my website. I have an EKM site. Is it even possible to SEO a EKM website or should I get someone to rebuild it from scratch

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i think the idea of getting someone else to do your SEO is an old idea ....
    I was under the impression that you should just have a good site with unique content that is well designed and frequently updated.
    Pages should be logical, have appropriate names, images should have appropriate names and parhaps tags too.
    There are free tools that can give you tips.

what do i know?
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

3. The Following User Says Thank You to logobear For This Useful Post:

Customprintwales (23-09-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful of SEO professionals.

Many years ago I used to hang out and help out with the Google Webmasters Forum and the number of people who employ SEO professionals and seen their websites disappear because of bad practise was amazing.

Just make sure your pages have the relevant title tags, a couple of heading tags and your images have file names that are relevant rather than 3333.jpg and complete at least the alt tags with a description of the image.

Don't agree to anyone firing off your web site to completely irrelevant directories and sites in order to get back links. You will quickly see your self on page 12 as a penalty.

If you are willing to spend money on SEO then I would recommend spending that money instead on social such as Facebook to build up your followers and also sign up to a quality newsletter provider like mailchimp so you can sell to your established customers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice. It doesn't sound as daunting as it seems. I will give it a go myself and see what happens

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think the main point is, don't hold your hopes too high when selling from a website. It's notoriously difficult to get people to even visit your site, let alone browse it, or actually buy anything. As previously said, spend any spare time and cash building up other avenues, the rewards will be greater in the long run.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every single image need to be renamed before uploading - make it relevant and include underscores.
    Once image is uploaded create ALT image tags - underscores not needed here.

Each page of you site should have a meta description, again - make it relevant.

I am with Shopify and have over 8000 images in my store, I have automated SEO tools running in the background which can auto update every image / page with one click of a button.

Not sure if you can install third party SEO apps on EKM best to get in touch with them