Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Stahls Basic Cap Press
    By kermit in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-03-2016, 09:14 AM
  2. Galaxy Auto Clam Slider
    By DANNYD in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 12:24 AM
  3. Sold Neptune heat press - 15'' x 15''
    By Paul in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:27 PM
  4. OKI Laser Printer and Stahls Clam Basic for starters.....?
    By mikeoooze in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daninho View Post
    Stahls Europe in germany. Some parts need high pressure, i will avoid those high pressure parts in the future.
    So Stahls Europe have stated that their Basic range are not suitable for sublimation?
    What are they suitable for - sublimation uses far less pressure than HTV or other transfers.

I hope Stahls stockist know that the basic presses they are selling (according to the European distributor) are not fit for the use for which they have been sold.
    Last edited by pw66; 03-03-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pw66 View Post
    So Stahls Europe have stated that their Basic range are not suitable for sublimation?
    What are they suitable for - sublimation uses far less pressure than HTV or other transfers.

I hope Stahls stockist know that the basic presses they are selling are ( according to the European distributor) are not fit for the use for which they have been sold.
    No they said it is not suited for high pressure and only usable for fabrics, not metal plates etc... . I said that you need high pressure for some sublimation stuff.
    I asked them because i had a problem with my teflon protection for the bottom plate. It was a nightmare to put on and it was wrinkled like hell after it arrived and i paid 70 Euro for that little piece but its obviously normal. In the bedinning i thought they send the wrong size because it looked impossible to fit on my 40x50 plate but obviously you had to stretch it like hell to fit. I was worried about ripping it apart.

on that occasion i asked them about your problem with the heating plate because i thought that could happen to me as well in the future.

My press is actually in the cellar in the "washing room" :)
    IMG_3473.JPG
    Last edited by Daninho; 03-03-2020 at 02:59 PM.