Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Freesub double mug press help
    By jennywren in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  2. Freesub Double Mug Press
    By Bob700 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 09:45 AM
  3. For Sale Freesub Double Mug Press
    By Bob700 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-06-2017, 10:31 AM
  4. Freesub double mug press info
    By John G in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-12-2016, 06:08 PM
  5. Freesub ST-4050a Reviews
    By PeteO in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 10:32 AM

Thread: Freesub St-210

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freesub St-210

Well my old chinese mug press died today right in the middle of a job I had to do for a local heritage centre so I opted for this from Dyesublimation supplies, http://www.dyesublimationsupplies.co...Mug-Heat-Press double digital job, anybody had any experience with this press and what are thoughts on it?

It has a 12 month warranty on the machine and seemed reasonable so bought it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG!!!
    I got this press from dyesublimation supplies, seems a great little machine for the money, have to get the prints bang in the middle as I don't think the plates are heating all the way around but may just need a little tinkering with timings/pressure.....anyway...I got this for £120.00 pounds and I've just checked on ebay for the same machine...£890.99....any guesses as to who is selling it....yup...signzworld

3. The Following User Says Thank You to paul 44 For This Useful Post:

DyeSubSupplies (18-10-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul 44 View Post
    OMG!!!
    I got this for £120.00 pounds and I've just checked on ebay for the same machine...£890.99....any guesses as to who is selling it....yup...signzworld
    That is not uncommon, taking a listing off line when you have run out of stock impacts on your search positioning, as such many sellers when out of stock of an item will increase the price astronomically, this maintains product positioning without disappointing customers that you cant ship their item.

As soon as stock arrives, the price will return to normal.

Its similar in principle to when retailers reduce items to very low prices in store when out of stock. This ensures customer interest is maintained and not purchased else where, then once back in stock the promotion price ends and it returns to normal. The customer is advised the out of stock was due to the success of the promotion, and once the price matches that of all other retailers they might as well but it at the original retailer as they had already planned to anyway. A certain high street electronics and components retailer used to be very big on it, i remember on many occasions of being asked to price match as theirs is cheaper responding 'ours is cheaper too when out of stock'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah ok, my apologies, i've obviously misundrestood that, though maybe it was a typo or something lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to apologise for.

Would be interested in knowing how you get on with the press over the next few weeks, in the market to upgrade mine

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like to know how they are in 7 months time? I'm building a mug press tower in the storage cupboard. How do I sneak these into landfill?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pete, will do, it's quite a light press but has a suction cup on the base which is good to have, i've only done a few on it so far but for the money it seems ok, I found the pressure pretty limp wristed with the screws tight but the mugs printed ok to be fair. Going by subliblanks, I stuck the mugs in for 180 secs (with a pre-heat) and they printed fine.

The instructions are dire, just chuck them in the bin as they make no sense at all lol but it's pretty straight forward to operate, it looks good to, nice design to.
    Here is a link to a video that Paul did on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLMh_3rmY1Y