Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Hoodie
    By Mugshots in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-12-2016, 02:31 PM
  2. Hoodie printing
    By paul 44 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-09-2016, 02:12 PM
  3. Unique Hoodie Template
    By Jason in forum Clothing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 10:45 PM
  4. Photo on Hoodie ?
    By Kahboose in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
  5. Hoodie Sleeve printing
    By mrs maggot in forum Clothing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-11-2011, 07:38 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AWD hoodie suppliers

Hey, me again!

I've been selling a few hoodies recently and where I don't keep stock of these the shipping costs from suppliers is beginning to hurt me (it's nearly £10 for under £150 and as I order little but often the costs are building up).

I use BTC a lot as they have free freight Friday for over £50 which is really handy for my business as Ive just started out. However BTC do not sell AWD hoodies....

I currently get them from Pencarrie but their free delivery is on orders over £150. Can anyone recommend another supplier?
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not use their two day carriage instead for half the cost. We do that for none urgent orders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used that sometimes.
    I just seem to be spending more and more on postage recently and was trying to reduce this. I don't really have the space to stock them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWD range is wide on colours and styles, we've always something in stock but it's never the colour style or size the customers order! It's hard and I know how you feel but delivery costs are unavoidable unless you live near a supplier and even then it's fuel and time. BTC have their FDM range if I'm remembering correctly so maybe try that. We used btc and absolute for the great Friday delivery price breaks but do a bit in AWD too and you need several suppliers to cover when one of them is out of stock of something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    shipping hoods is a bulky option.
    you just have to factor it into cost, OR carry stock, OR batch up until you order £150 worth ....
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ijust had a sample from papini and they are fab,380g hoodies ,not sure about delivery,but full book customised to your own company all free.give them a shout
    Directdesignsupplied.co.uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The AWD Hoody is so popular because it is about the cheapest 80/20 Ringspun cotton hood readily available in a good colour range. The cut is slightly longer and slimmer than standard hoodies, which appeals to students. Aside from that it is not a nice garment.

BTC offer their own brand SG range at 80/20 ringspun in about 22 colours. It is a lot nicer quality than the AWD but about £1 dearer. The Russell 575m is the same price as the SG and is very good if you can live with a 50/50 ringspun blend. The FHM range is very nice, heavier and a bit dearer, but not ringspun.

MDP stock a couple of AWD styles in limited colours, which is handy if you need to order vinyl or other supplies to get a carriage paid order (£100). Otherwise you are limited to Pencarrie, Ralawise or Prestige.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Angloman is the inside label tearaway for easy rebranding and does the material feel premium and soft? Also what is the price for a single unit?