Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Etsy Store
    By Mikejohno1 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 21-08-2017, 09:25 PM
  2. Etsy Folksy NOTHS
    By GoonerGary in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
  3. Our New Shop
    By TjCanvas in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 07:58 PM
  4. Etsy the new Ebay ?
    By GoldRapt in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-07-2012, 11:34 AM
  5. shop software
    By smitch6 in forum Software
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 25-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'd need to check back, I may have detailed earlier in this thread. From what I can remember it was just a matter of perseverance, I insisted they investigate and eventually they admitted it was a mistake but they did absolutely everything they could to get rid of me before admitting this.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'd need to check back, I may have detailed earlier in this thread. From what I can remember it was just a matter of perseverance, I insisted they investigate and eventually they admitted it was a mistake but they did absolutely everything they could to get rid of me before admitting this.
    How are your sales and views on this account after all of this? Do you think they have demoted you in search?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Etsy sales have been very poor recently, noticeable decrease over the past couple of years anyway.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Etsy sales are way down compared to a few years ago it used to be good for me, now it's getting to not be worth my time. My US sales have basically stopped. There are a number of reasons that I know of for sure and possibly more!
    The ones I know of are

1. Etsy now gives preference to the home market ie Those in the US see US based shops in preference to anywhere else.
    2. Free postage to US addresses gets preference over postage at an additional cost.

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-

I just wanted to say that you are really talented The drawing is so simple yet adorable, a perfect design for your shop Also I checked out your Etsy and those hides are incredible I could never make anything remotely close to that even if I tried Im sure your business will do extremely well Good luck