Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Fair enough, we won't test it and we won't review it!
    So subTHAT! has now become f***THAT! Fair do's!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Haha, reaches for the LIKE button!

Our paths will cross again I'm sure, always happens, short sightedness. I'd happily buy packs once I'd tested it but who in the right mind would spend that much just to sample??
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's a shame. It looked promising but I would not buy that amount of a new product. I'd only go with the one pack until I knew it worked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Group buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Did wonder about that but any decent company should send/sell sample packs.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if each of us emailed them direct with exactly the same question they would see how many are interested and rethink?

Alex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd definitely be interested in this and would be happy to go in on a group buy for Justin/someone/all of us to at least test it if there's any way to move this forward......

But I do agree, sending out/selling a few sample sheets should be the way to go by this company!

Jenny

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

First off, an introduction. My name is Troy Bergstedt, and I'm the Director of Chemical Research at Ikonics Corporation. We are the manufacturer of SubTHAT! films currently being distributed in North America by JDS Industries.

I just found this forum and thread, and felt compelled to join and offer any assistance that I can. SubTHAT! represents our first entry into the dye sublimation market, so I'm hoping that I can contribute a fraction of the information that I anticipate receiving from this group.

We are currently working on establishing distribution channels in the UK (and worldwide), but it will take a bit of time to get all of that set up. In the meantime, I'm told that we are able to offer some substantially discounted pricing on first-time orders of 5-sheet packs for anyone who may be interested in trying it out. Our primary Sales contact for SubTHAT products is currently out of the office at a trade show, but once he returns I can discuss this with him and post his contact info here. At this time, we don't have mixed sample packs prepared - ultimately we'd like our distributor(s) to take that on, as well as to be your primary contact point for support.

Until all of that is in place, I'm here and would be happy to discuss the technical aspects of the SubTHAT products, as well as offer tips, tricks and troubleshooting as needed once some of you start getting samples in your hands.

Regards,
    Troy
    Troy Bergstedt
    Director of Chemical Research
    IKONICS Corporation
    Manufacturer of SubTHAT!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TBergstedt For This Useful Post:

GoonerGary (08-03-2018), greenroom (07-03-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see that the manufacturer has replied to the thread even though it doesn't seem to be visible on the forum. Email notifications can be useful sometimes.

With the subTHAT being made by Ikonics it's given me a big boost to confidence in the product and I can not wait for it to come to the UK. Might grab some samples direct from them before that as well when the contact is back from the trade show.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I've temporarily moderated the post until I've spoken with the manufacturer. Unfortunately sometimes companies see the opportunity available to them on the forum and in this case we need to speak beofre I can restore the post.

It's just a shame the US distributor showed no interest in working with us whatsoever.