Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-03-2017, 12:49 PM
  2. Plastic Card Printing
    By windyash in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-05-2014, 12:39 PM
  3. Printing onto Card
    By Jason in forum Printers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 03:14 PM
  4. Leaflet and business card printing
    By pitkin2020 in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-03-2012, 04:37 PM
  5. id card printing
    By Jason in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yes I got a good quality corner rounder which seems to work well. I have a Graphtec, I guess you can use a mat with them, never tried tbh. I did think about contour cutting A3 sheets.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use pro design 300gsm and 350gsm in our work printers. Its a pretty decent finish that we use on some of our packaging. How many sheets do you need to print Justin?

Alex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Alex, thanks for your response. If it's A3 I need about 50 sheets printing. I thought I'd get more on a sheet but forgot about reg marks!

Does need to be slightly off white to get close to existing retail stock. I'm getting a half decent result through my laser but it doesn't like the 300gsm ;-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have white unfortunately sorry. We use SRA3 size which is oversized a3 so you can print and trim it to a3 with edge to edge coverage. You don't need to trim it though. Its 450mm by 320mm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, sorry to jump in here, im looking for A4 300 GSM inkjet glossy, pre-folder greetings card paper, ive looked all over the net and cant seem to find anything i trust or like the looks of, dont suppose any of you guys could point me in the right detection please?

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to start this thread up again, we're now looking at a range of card in different sizes for different customers so we think it'll make more sense to look at bringing in-house again.

Looking at the Canon printer options mentioned earlier in the thread. One of our customers designs has small bar-codes, this is my main area of concern as the lines are very close together and it needs to be very crisp. I guess choosing the right card stock will be key.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also looking for this. Can anyone help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Funnily enough, I'm sat here printing 300gsm card now!

Canon printer is in and working a treat. I'm putting the A3 card through my Graphtec cutter on a carrier sheet and I'm getting through them.

I just finished the first 50 cards and found 50 I already had from a previous job! NOOOO! lol.

Annoyingly, we get a small card with the retail pack we use which just gets discarded. The missus asked why i don't print straight onto that.....what a brainwave! So, I put the card in and it prints perfectly! Job done? Nope, it's coated card and the ink won't dry!

So, does anyone know of a supplier for small custom cut card?! Haha. I'll persevere with the cutter :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new to paper prints and had no idea you couldn't print cards using glossy paper with an Inkjet, unless it is a special type of paper. Saying that, i've just found Paper Spectrum who have Inkjet glossy cards��

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)