Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Novachrome Deep Impact 20" x 15" Heat press problem ..
    By Volusian in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:27 AM
  3. Sold George Knight DK20S Swing Heat Press 16" x 20" Size
    By Fidget242 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-04-2014, 01:52 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-04-2010, 02:46 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snowed in! Amazon telling me to "despatch now"!

I'm getting orders from Amazon but am unable get out due to the snow. Amazon are now chasing me to despatch. Should I print the labels and say they've gone, or.should I sit tight and leave them as undespatched?

I cannot see any announcement from Amazon on this.

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd recommend marking as dispatched and then hoping people don't give neg feedback for late delivery.

I'd also recommend you set your time to dispatch for 3 or 4 days until the weather gets better.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Customprintwales For This Useful Post:

raydavies (02-03-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been putting this on all of my Ebay despatches, and also a little note inside, hopefully will keep the time negatives at bay. But yes I would follow custom print wales advice.

Please be aware that due to the weather conditions, the Post Office deliveries may take longer than expected.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Royal Mail sent an email out yesterday that some areas would not receive collections. Mark it as despatched and don't enter tracking numbers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've marked as despatched and put a little note "Sorry for the delay..."

Ray

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    First rule of online selling: Always pass the blame. Reviewers single out weaknesses.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had 2 ebay Item not received cases opened today, for items posted out on Wednesday 1 to the highlands of Scotland, and 1 to Gedney Drove End - I only post 2nd class - honestly what are people expecting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A freebie no doubt!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    Had 2 ebay Item not received cases opened today, for items posted out on Wednesday 1 to the highlands of Scotland, and 1 to Gedney Drove End - I only post 2nd class - honestly what are people expecting.
    These will be the same people who bought all the bread and milk at Asda to 'survive' the bit of snow we've had!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It must be muppet monthly for me on ebay at the moment, had another one in for an item not received posted on the...........5th January. When I queried why it had taken so long to report it, he said "I ordered a few bits at the same time, so I only noticed when another seller had hassled me for feedback and I looked at my purchase history. Rightly or wrongly I have told him to put in his own claim with RM and I have given him a copy of my proof of postage. I know with PP he has 180 days to claim his money back which he probably will, but FF'ssake 2 months!