Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: Hi From Aus

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi From Aus

Hi peoples just thought I best drop a line and say Gday this seems to be a nice forum with a lot of knowledge and not so big to get lost in lol, I currently run a small business glassware engraving business that supplies the wedding industry I have been asked a number of times in I can do mugs as an add-on by my clients and whilst I can engrave I don't really like the finished product is not to a standard I wish to supply, so not a service I currently offer.

So I am looking at sublimation for mugs and beer holders :-)

Anyway off to the relevant parts of the forum to ask some questions.

Thanks for the Add Admins.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Willy,

You bound to find all the info you need on here. The search option is a very easy way to find 99% of what you want straight away. Then if you cant get an answer that way or sometimes you can get varied answers to the same thing then there are plenty of knowledgeable people on here. Just a quick heads up though sometimes you just have to learn by a trial and error so don't get to frustrated when you end up with a box or two of mugs you cant sell. On the plus side I can go three days without having to wash up mugs now because I have so many spares in the kitchen cupboard lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Willy and welcome to the forum :-)

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!