Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Inktec feedbacks ?
    By malkram in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-08-2017, 09:14 PM
  2. Inktec
    By R.Prints in forum Wide Format Temp Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 09:45 PM
  3. Printing Problems using InkTec Inks
    By techfundoo in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-01-2012, 07:57 PM
  4. Inktec sublimation ink
    By Bob700 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-01-2010, 10:53 PM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

InkTec Announcements

InkTec Europe today announced two developments...

Firstly, they are launching their 3D Sublimation films in A4 size, and 17" roll to the European market.

They will also be making available official 100ml bottles of Sublinova Smart sublimation inks. This is will mean you will be able to buy officially bottled 100ml bottles of their sublimation ink, not ones rebottled from litres by their resellers. You will know for sure what you have is the real deal, not contaminated or watered down and bottled in a proper clean lab etc

They are expecting stocks in 6-8 weeks into the European warehouse, which to most DSF users advantage is in the UK. If demand is good they will start bringing in quantity to hold stock rather than have it to order.

Pricing per ml for the 100ml bottles should be about the same as currently for the litres, so the price to end customers should be about the same.

These lines will both be available through all official and authorised InkTec dealers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Justin; 16-03-2018 at 10:04 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

pw66 (15-03-2018), socialgiraffe (15-03-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    My 100ml stock is due in tomorrow. It was myself and Christian who prompted them to supply in 100ml as we are currently spending at least 1 whole day per week bottling from 1 litre to 100ml bottles.

I also have samples of the 3D film, happy to post samples as we do not have a vacuum press to test it on unfortunately :(

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 307111 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No worries, I've been prompting them since 2011, as been rebottling it that long lol!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    No worries, I've been prompting them since 2011, as been rebottling it that long lol!
    We feel your pain, not sure why it took them so long to be honest. We had a meeting with them last month and asked about the 100ml at leats they listened in the end! I'll post up some photos of the bottles when they arrive as it will be interesting to see how they are bottled and if they are foil sealed etc.

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

| 01902 307111 |

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    What machine are the aiming A4 film at?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I thought the same Justin as most 3D machines I have seen use A5 size film. Suppose its no major hassle to cut it in half but still a bit odd.

Alex

| 01902 307111 |

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    We received our 100ml Sublinova ink bottle order direct from Inktec today. I think we are first UK supplier to take delivery but not sure. They are bottled direct from Inktec rather than being decanting down from 1 litre bottles. They come with the same style label as the Inktec 1 litre bottles including a batch number and use by date. They are also foil sealed under the cap too.

Took a few photos of them, will be updating our website and eBay listing photos over the next few days.

Alex

Attached Images Attached Images

| 01902 307111 |

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I do have an A4 machine film (from Sunfly), the only european vendor I've seen offering A4 machines was Sublimet (even though I know it's chinese rebranded machines).