Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Corel draw, which one?
    By viccar in forum Software
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-04-2018, 01:08 PM
  2. Corel Draw 12
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-10-2012, 01:44 PM
  3. Corel Draw
    By mrs maggot in forum Software
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-11-2011, 11:03 PM
  4. Corel Draw
    By jennywren in forum Software
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 27-10-2011, 10:09 PM
  5. Corel draw x5
    By Cheshire cat in forum Software
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Seriously folks, read this before upgrading to CorelDraw 2018...

https://community.coreldraw.com/talk...on-per-license
    I dont see whats wrong with that. I install Corel ( and Wilcom) onto my work PC and my laptop and use them at separate times. If I had a separate PC for a printer or cutter in another room then I would be annoyed but I would then network it.
    After all, you have to buy a separate operating system software for each computer so we should be happy that Corel allows us to use their software on two computers at the same cost.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    I dont see whats wrong with that. I install Corel ( and Wilcom) onto my work PC and my laptop and use them at separate times. If I had a separate PC for a printer or cutter in another room then I would be annoyed but I would then network it.
    After all, you have to buy a separate operating system software for each computer so we should be happy that Corel allows us to use their software on two computers at the same cost.
    Yes, that's the way it used to be for X8 Earl, but the CorelDraw 2018 EULA says this ...

"Unless otherwise provided for in this EULA and unless you have a written agreement with Corel providing for additional Use, the below agreement gives you permission to install and Use one (1) copy of this Software on one (1) computer or electronic device at any given time as set out in more detail below."
    Apparently, there's been a bit of an uproar about this when people realised the EULA had been recently changed. I'm not a Corel user myself and don't plan on being one now.