Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sublimating onto Cotton – Reveal-S
    By DyeSubSupplies in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2018, 03:09 PM
  2. Looking for best sublimation paper for Mug
    By Jaydeep1726 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-10-2017, 09:15 PM
  3. Sublimation paper
    By daniboy0812 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, maybe so, bit late now

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the trouble is, the sample my friend did me with Sublicotton stood up really well, no turning inside out just banged it in, I cant be selling tees worrying they are not gonna stand up to the first wash, sublicotton is a right faff which is why I was hoping Reveal S was going to be good

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi MarK, Below is the powder that Adam has used.

Just one question are you washing the T-Shirt on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by beebaakid View Post
    Hi, received sample t shirt, thank you, washed with ALMAT sachets inside out etc, https://www.aldi.co.uk/colour-liquid...64265170096102, ALDI specials (they say they are good housekeeping approved), anyway must be washing powder because the sample has washed terrible again, I would say a loss of maybe 30% (see pics), I want to use Reveal S, but my results are not good, any ideas, cheers Mark.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, no the t shirt was in with other stuff, guess it must be the washing powder, bit disappointing, as I'm a real world test the t shirt hasn't passed, if the powder was crazy strong I'd be walking around with faded clothing but i'ts only this t shirt that has faded, was hoping it would be something else, but if the t shirts are washing ok in the sainsburys stuff it must be the powder, oh well thank you for your help, don't think I can risk it, can't have t shirts coming back, again thank you.

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi mark, Its not an issue we are finding with others using the system but we appreciate your feedback and we will look into it with the developers in the USA

hi, no the t shirt was in with other stuff, guess it must be the washing powder, bit disappointing, as I'm a real world test the t shirt hasn't passed, if the powder was crazy strong I'd be walking around with faded clothing but i'ts only this t shirt that has faded, was hoping it would be something else, but if the t shirts are washing ok in the sainsburys stuff it must be the powder, oh well thank you for your help, don't think I can risk it, can't have t shirts coming back, again thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have taken interest in this 'alternative' sub on cotton system, - and want it to work so did some side by side comparisons with TTC laser transfere paper from the magic Touch.

I attach before & after (magic touch TTC top & Reveal S bottom)
    The Reveal S definitely faded more after 2 washes, - and more still after 5.
    Washed at 30c with lidl non bio powder in household mixed wash.

Still an interesting system thou, - especially if the new papers can deliver ......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logobear For This Useful Post:

GoonerGary (17-04-2018), Maidiniceland (19-04-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just to clarify since pic is on its side
    Poittiers is Magic touch laser TTC3.1
    New York is reviel S

Top half as seen is unwashed, bottom half after just 2 washes

The lion was damaged, hence using for test, so don't judge the line through the legs
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm testing various processes on full cotton tees. dye sublimation supplies sent me a sample tee which my wife washed 40 degrees (which is the left tee on the pic), which absolutely destroyed the print, that is after 2 washes, the other tee my friend did with sublicotton with the polymer same 2 washes and that has stood up really well, has anyone had experience with reveal s paper, I really wanted to use this paper but this seems a bit of a deal breaker, cheers Mark.
    Hi we are trying Reveal S and experiencing exactly the same issue with fading on 1st wash. Really frustrating as the system has huge potential if the fading can be solved. Got a couple of test prints to do tomorrow but been at it for 2 weeks with no test passing the 1st wash test unfortunately

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sound like a deal breaker to me, hope they get to the bottom of it, I was going to spend the 2.5K on the whole system glad I did some testing, doing mugs at the moment to ease myself into sublimation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I am new here and maybe missing something but I understand that this is a cotton T Shirt and I was under the impression you could only print on 100% polyester. Were the T Shirts treated in some way.