Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 28-05-2019, 10:50 AM
  2. A3 printers for sublimation
    By Miffmiss in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-06-2015, 12:17 PM
  3. Brother MFC-5890 and sublimation ink?
    By johnny124 in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-11-2012, 11:00 AM
  4. Brother DCP-J315W for sublimation?
    By pisquee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-07-2012, 11:01 PM
  5. Sublimation printers
    By Mattie in forum Printers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    you will notive the difrence bud!
    if you want I can post you couple of sheets to try before you buy :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    you will notive the difrence bud!
    if you want I can post you couple of sheets to try before you buy :)

thank paul, i,m gonna buy it anyhoo...its slightly cheaper than the TruPix stuff......Gonna be needing that as well soon.

just managed to get your profile prints done tonight...i know, i know....been busy with this n that...
    will post em off tomorrow "next day registered", or what ever you call it.

johnny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    dont do that as it wont reach me any sooner bud! save yourself some pennys and send it standard 1st class ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    dont do that as it wont reach me any sooner bud! save yourself some pennys and send it standard 1st class ;)
    thought it was guaranteed next day delivery if i payed the £4.50 for special delivery ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    it is. but i am not at home most of the day so no point to pay extra :) it only make me go to my local depot to pick it up lol :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj2552 View Post
    Talking about TexPrint - When's it coming back in @BMS?....i been itchin to try it after pauls comments, but the stuff has been out of stock for ages now.
    We have a load arrive about 2 weeks ago, went into stock and now all sold out again. We only get it occasionally and sell it a bit cheaper to clear it out. If we brought it in normally it would be more expensive than the TruPix paper! TruPix is just as good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Paul....LoL....i,ll save your wee legs pal, dont you worry about it.

@Martin...bloody paul keeps buying the lot so no other bugger can get it lol.....
    will need to keep an eye out for it - and the tru-pix works perfect by the way. I was just wanted to see what all the ho ha was about with tex-print

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back! :)

Can't believe I have been halted on this for almost a year now, damn life troubles!

I've managed to get myself a second hand Geo Knight swing press with cap attachment and box 25 mixed tshirts for £225 - thought that was a cracking deal. I'm also working with vinyl too, but early days.

Just need to buy my ink, and hopefully now life has settled can begin enterprising the Brother route.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fantastic and informative review, thank you for going to the trouble JSR!

Can I ask what ink you DID use in this experiment, and did you find it any good? I am hoping to do some low volume sublimation printing (to produce items to help raise money for animal charities and rescues) using an A3 Brother printer (MFC-J651ODW) and would like to start off with some cheap but decent dye inks.

I am trying to learn how this sublimation business all works, so please excuse my lack of knowledge when I ask, how do I implement a colour correction profile on my Brother MFC-J651ODW printer, and how do I get one to begin with?

Also, if anyone has any advice on which sublimation is cheap but decent for me to start off with, that would also be very much appreciated.

Apologies if I have not used this forum correctly (I hope I have!), I have never used a forum before so am a learner at that too!

Susan
    Last edited by AidAnimals; 27-07-2015 at 04:03 PM.