Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sold Epson 1500W Printer
    By Justin in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-10-2017, 11:31 AM
  2. Photo 1500W
    By Mugshots in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 09:31 PM
  3. Epson photo 1500w
    By Mugshots in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 01:34 PM
  4. Epson A4 WP-4015 Sublimation Printer
    By bms in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19-10-2012, 08:24 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for your comment, I have not yet compared an SG800 to the SCP600 in terms of colour gamut. I would be surprised if the SG800 had a similar range, but I would stand to be corrected if I found that to be untrue. I am on the hunt for a good second hand one to do some comparison test though :)

The Inktec inks do have use by dates these are printed on the label of the ink bottle. A general rule of thumb for me is the inks will have 2 years shelf life / until the use by date expires when they arrive with me. I usually turn stock around within 3 months so the end user gets at least 18 months from date of purchase.

As with Sawgrass and any other sublimation ink, going past the use by date is a risk and can lead to issues with the ink and in turn the printer you're using out of dates in. Usual issues are ghosted or blurred nozzles (so they are not straight and true) this is because the dye particulars have started to break down in the ink.

Regular inks like those used in your 3880 may not have issues as they are pigment based. But sublimation inks do appear to get issues when they expire.

All our Inktec inks can be purchased in individual ink bottles (100ml up to 1 litre) so you can buy whatever colour you need and replace when you need keeping everything in good order and expiration date.

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 307111 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We changed from older 7100 printer with Sawgrass inks to P600 about 8 months ago using CISS and inktec smart ink (from inkexpress.co.uk). Fantastic!! No issues whatsever. In fact we are about to move to larger P800 (printer arrived this morning!) so our fully working P600 with Inktec inks will be for sale soon :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulH View Post
    Hi Alex,

In addition, are you aware of any information on the durability of prints made with InkTek inks compared to Sawgrass inks?

Finally, do the InkTek inks have a posted, or real use by date? Sawgrass inks appear to have a published shelf life in the printer of six months. Are InkTek similar?

Paul
    I buy my Inktec ink directly from them in 100ml packs. The inks purchased in November have a use by of Apr, June and July 2020. Zero clogging issues and a fraction of the price of Sawgrass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    We changed from older 7100 printer with Sawgrass inks to P600 about 8 months ago using CISS and inktec smart ink (from inkexpress.co.uk). Fantastic!! No issues whatsever. In fact we are about to move to larger P800 (printer arrived this morning!) so our fully working P600 with Inktec inks will be for sale soon :-)
    Its a pity you aren't closer to me, because that printer could be of interest. However, shipping a bulky printer with a CISS attached from Bournemouth to Yorkshire without the some sort of mishap could be a problem!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a waste tank overflow for the P600 available yet?
    I'm a bit worried about the hammering we have given ours, I'm guessing it will be pretty full by now.
    (If I'm honest I'd forgotten all about it until this morning)

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by siontrack View Post
    Is there a waste tank overflow for the P600 available yet?
    I'm a bit worried about the hammering we have given ours, I'm guessing it will be pretty full by now.
    (If I'm honest I'd forgotten all about it until this morning)
    Yes, we have them available here - https://www.inkexperts.co.uk/product...eries-printer/

They come with an illustrated fitting guide and fixings.

Alex