Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Epson 1500 W Cityink Express ??
    By Puddle in forum Printers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-08-2017, 12:04 PM
  2. Ink express
    By robhil in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-11-2016, 01:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
  4. Epson B1100 Stylus Printer - new A3+ printer
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:13 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 02:00 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson WF-2630 printer from Ink Express

Purchased Epson WF-2630 printer from Ink Express due to them being so helpful on the forum. Delighted with quick delivery and their help when I phoned previous to that with a few questions. Having had problems with previous printers I thought I would ask some basic questions from the experts here before installing.

When I install the printer do I start with original Epson cartridges or should I install with refillable ones?

Is it better to keep the printer on all the time or should it be switched off between uses?

I don't do much sublimation printing and with my last printer installed with original cartridges and I switched off when not needed but made sure to print a sheet or two off every couple of days. Still got blocked heads when changing the cartridges and couldn't unblock them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Hi Tricia, many thanks for your purchase and glad to hear it arrived safely and quickly.

we advise that you use the refillable ink cartridges filled with the sublimation ink from new rather than using the genuine inks. The reason for this is the printer will perform an ink charge when it is first setup which draws the sublimation ink into the printing heads making setup quicker and easier.

we advise to try to use the printer once a week even if you only print a nozle check pattern. We usually leave our printers turned on but they are used regularly. I would advise to turn yours off when not in use, and power up and print a nozzle check pattern weekly when not in use.

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 307111 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, very helpful, I'll do that. I'll keep my fingers crossed this printer lasts longer than the last ones lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    I am sure it will, if you try to use it once a week it will keep it working well. Also the inks supplied with it are the Inktec Sublinova inks and these do not block up as quickly as cheaper inks so again it helps to keep the printers working well for the duration of their life :)

Any issues please feel free to PM me here or directly through eBay or our website.

Thanks, Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

| 01902 307111 |

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right a silly question here. Never had this before with any of my printers. It says connect a phone cable. If you want to share the same phone line as your telephone or answering machine, remove the cap and then connect a second phone cable.

What does this mean? I have my phone and my internet to the phone cable have I really to fiddle about with the lines just to install a printer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This machine is an all-in-one, with FAX capability, hence the need for a phone line connection if you want the ability to receive faxes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Webtrekker. That's what I get for not looking properly at the printer lol also for not just shoving the disc in as usual but reading all the paperwork. All up and running as a printer although still to do the icc profile.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (17-06-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Thanks Webtrekker. That's what I get for not looking properly at the printer lol also for not just shoving the disc in as usual but reading all the paperwork. All up and running as a printer although still to do the icc profile.
    Hi Tricia, if you have any issues with the ICC just give me a call in the office tomorrow and I’ll talk you through it :)

Alex

| 01902 307111 |

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Alex, hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to get it set up. Customers are a nuisance sometimes when you want to play with a new toy and they keep phoning for stuff lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got icc profile set up. Printed and pressed some tshirts and coasters and have to say they're the best prints I've ever had so I'm well chuffed with the printer. Thanks again Webtrekker and Inkexpress

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:

InkExpress (19-06-2018), webtrekker (19-06-2018)