Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm new to this!

Hello, I'm Maartje from the Netherlands. I have just bought a Ricoh 3110 and can't wait to get started. I bought it second hand and I got a used one for free ;)
    I have been using a Silhouette Cameo for about 2,5 years now and I think this Sublimation printer is my upgrade to even more printing fun!
    It is still just a hobby, but I love it!
    I am a mother of 4 and live happily in the Netherlands with my husband and kids. I am a fulltime mother ... I do however teach gymnastics 2 times a week and drive my talented youngest son to his practise 3 times a week (also gymnastics) ... so I always have a full calender, but I can't do nothing, so that's why I have this lovely hobby.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome to the forum :-)

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Maartje, I’m new to this to, I have the same printer, I’ve printed a few mugs and think it’s great fun, it’s very therapeutic and every time I print one, a smile comes on my face.
    I’m still learning and my biggest problem is the software side of things, I have found out it’s harder than I thought, but hey it’s all a learning curve, welcome to the forum, have fun.