Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. SG400 black/cyan printing consistency
    By epstnb in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2018, 04:04 PM
  2. Mug sublimation: Consistency.
    By Subdub in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2018, 10:13 AM
  3. Tip of the day - Buy Stock Now
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 07:06 AM
  4. They're out of Stock ....... again!
    By Lucifax in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28-11-2016, 06:53 PM
  5. Opencart - Stock Control/Report out of stock
    By Justin in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Several of my things have gone out of stock whether it's UK made mug boxes or Adkins heat blankets, people are getting ready for Christmas. Mug presses will go out of stock over the next month too, just as they do every year.

My biggest annoyance is 'replacement stock'. Try out a new product as a sample purchases, do your test prints, then the next batch is a crappy alternative. I'm going to do the research on alibaba myself next time and buy direct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just had an update from this supplier. The item my customer has ordered with me is now sold out with the supplier and they're not getting any more in!!

I now have to refund the customer, bloody annoyed.

I asked about all of the other products that are showing zero in stock, might be sold out, might be on order, what a waste of time that exercise was. Best thing I can do is close the Christmas section on my website. I've spent money on Facebook boosting this, boy am I annoyed.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.printequipment.de/en/the...ups/christmas/

Maybe this will help. Supplies over here dont seem to be a problem Yet. We dont tend to go crazy for xmas until end of november.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This is more Xmas clothing/gifts than sublimation.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just wondering how everyone is getting on with stock levels? We placed an order 10 days ago with one of our suppliers and suddenly remembered it hadn't come through. A quick call and i find out the products are out of stock until Tuesday and Friday next week! Why on earth can't some suppliers let you know!

Then I go to another supplier, products out of stock. Not back in until January due to issues with Chinese factories being shut down and coating issues!

We try to keep a good stock but every now and then get a run on something. I can't justify having large amounts of dead stock sat on the shelf but we're finding more and more that stock is taking longer if we can indeed get it at all!

really would be good to see a stock level indicator on a companies website along with a low stock warning email for items we've bought in the past. Surely this would help them sell more! Maybe living in cloud cuckoo land but would be great to have a list of common products here on the forum along with quantities available per supplier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justin, did you just copy this from a 2017 November post, or 2016 November post or ....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Totally agree Justin.
    We are having the same problems here.

Everything out of stock with most suppliers. Surely they know what sells this time of year. Why don’t they stock up earlier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just gone to order some MDF Hang signs from Longeforte as these are very popular. They are not on the website! I think the suppliers are very unprofessional. I pay someone to make our templates and it takes time to get the items listed on our shop!

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Going to wade in here... LOL

I agree with some of the points raised and it would be great to see live stock levels of items on websites. In fact when I posted a thread about "what do you want from suppliers" many years back that was one thing that popped up. Ralawise has excellent stock level indicators which really does help when quoting on clothing etc as you can gauge the likelihood of running out of stock.

However, I personally just don't see how this is something that can be solved and I really can not see how the supplier is at fault.

I 100% understand that a supplier should know that they are going to sell a lot XXX products this time of year, but could the same point be directed at you? In which case should you not have the stock ready instead of relying on your supplier not to run out? If you get a run on XXX, who is to say that the supplier didn't get a run on XXX as well. How is it that a supplier should know that they will see a lot of something this time of year but you don't. Why should the supplier have thousands of blank stock ready and you don't. I fully appreciate that I could well be missing something but I honestly can not see it.

One supplier did once guarantee to me that they will never run out of a product, three months later and it was out of stock, that was something i was pissed about, likewise, if you decide to do a promotion on an item and you prudently check with your supplier before running the promotion it would be very unlucky if they sold out in the time frame. But those are the only times I can see where the supplier is to be moaned about....

Will someone please explain to me how the supplier is at fault more than us as the end seller.

I appreciate that some of you will go "just sticking up for suppliers again" and if you want to take that stance fine with me. All I am trying to do is offer a balanced and in my opinion fair comment...
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...