Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. SG400 black/cyan printing consistency
    By epstnb in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2018, 04:04 PM
  2. Mug sublimation: Consistency.
    By Subdub in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2018, 10:13 AM
  3. Tip of the day - Buy Stock Now
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 07:06 AM
  4. They're out of Stock ....... again!
    By Lucifax in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28-11-2016, 06:53 PM
  5. Opencart - Stock Control/Report out of stock
    By Justin in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is what I saw, but I don't print onto slates to know which ones are decent.

https://www.dyesublimationsupplies.c...le-14cm-x-19cm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoonerGary For This Useful Post:

DyeSubSupplies (21-11-2018), Justin (19-11-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yes looks like they have the right size, will have to check stock. We don't buy huge numbers, I prefer to buy regularly but at the shipping prices quoted I wouldn't be able to do this.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I try to avoid naming companies but I'm sorry this has to be said. Either way it's free publicity for the company.

We placed an order for acrylic blocks from SubliCity (Contrado) on 5th November. As our stock was depleted I suddenly remembered the order about a week after. We'd had an order a few weeks previously and normally just takes a few days. I chased them only to find that they had been out of stock and no-one had let us know. This was after a lot of confusion and initially telling me my order had been processed before back tracking.

I update my customer who is waiting for an order. I'm promised by the supplier that the blocks are coming into stock Monday 19th and they offer to send overnight RM to Shetland. I update customer that they're coming in and I will process asap. Monday I call to check all is well. More confusion but they'll ring me back before 6pm to confirm. They think the order is ready to go but hasn't yet been shipped. I'm in the office late, no call. I call again this morning, again, no-one seems to know what's going on. Then I'm told someone will get back to me later in the week or early next week!! Stock hasn't arrived.

OK a few points. I wouldn't normally update customer until I'm 100% sure order is on the way but I was given personal guarantees. Secondly, I appreciate stock is an issue right now but for goodness sake tell your customers and when they call you don't pretend you don't know what's going on when you're clearly trying to avoid telling me!

When asked for one reason why I should continue buying from this supplier the gentleman was unable to do so. I guess that says it all.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    and the story continues.....I was guaranteed a call on or before Friday......just received a full refund with no explanation or call! How unprofessional can a company get?

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We had this exact same scenario with a feather cushion pad supplier ... first few orders fine, and then nothing, eventually get the order shipped with double the amount as apology. A few months later thought I'd give them benefit of the doubt and put in another order, that never turned up, have called a few times and been promised someone will phone me back but they haven't (months ago now) annoying as their quality was good, and when they were shipping to us, were quick, with an easy to order website, low MOQ and free shipping, so back to our usual suppliers with no website ordering and bank transfers on invoices. (thankfully only a £50 order missing, not big numbers)