Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. EPSON WORKFORCE WF 7110 printer + INK
    By Mathew in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-09-2017, 09:57 AM
  2. epson workforce 2510
    By paul 44 in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-10-2016, 04:38 PM
  3. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110
    By ICF in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-04-2016, 12:52 PM
  4. Epson WorkForce WF-7110DTW Printer
    By Jimmypepper in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 07:37 PM
  5. Epson Workforce WF3010 Question
    By Scary in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-05-2015, 05:26 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson Workforce ET-4500

Anyone have any opinions of one of these for a noobie? I'll be printing dye sublimation for mugs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    As a noobie I would personally recommend you look at the Ricoh printers, tried and tested and very well supported. That would be the easiest option. I'm not saying to rule out the Epson (personally I prefer 6 colour Epson to Ricoh) but as a starting point they're excellent.

Take a look at some of the UK suppliers and you'll get an idea on the usual printers being used.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    For a noobie or novice I usually recommend either a RICOH / Sawgrass setup or one of the Epson ET printers, so the ET4500 or ET2600 (cheaper) are good machines to start with.

Personally I still prefer an Epson over a RICOH printer as I feel the print quality is better. The ET4500 you are looking at is very easy to use with sublimation ink due to the inbuilt Eco tank feed system so you simply pour the sublimation ink into the printer and go.

If you did decide to go down the Epson ET printer route - Ensure the printer is brand new, and has no inks previously installed (as the mix of ink will cause issues), ensure you get a good quality ink and either the supplier can provide an ICC profile or you have the means to get one made.

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 307111 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.