So we starting leasing a new Latex Print and Cut setup in back in July. Suppliers wanted £1000's to ship and install, yes I do mean that much. They agreed for us to ship and install ourselves but warranty would be void. Worth taking the risk to save those £1000's!

We had the machines collected and shipped to Shetland quickly and safely. All switched on, printer was DOA :-( Very long story short we had to pay £500 for an engineer to fly up, spend 5 minutes on the machine and get it up and running. We agreed that the warranty could be reinstated once he had checked the machine over, great news.

So, after just a few months we've had nothing but issues. Firstly, we were promised this machine would do certain things and it doesn't. Very limited on the media you can use unless you want to pay HP prices, profiles just not available and very expensive to create.

We've had the odd error here and there which seem to have got more regular so started to log them. Now, just 3 months in we find that an engineer has to come back up and replace a motor and the main-board! On a nearly new machine :-( So the quote to get him here is already over £1k with parts. Supplier telling me warranty is void and they know nothing about the reinstatement!!

I'm speaking to supplier and lease company to see if we can arrange a friendly way to end the agreement but no-one's interested at the moment.

Just posting this as I think I might well blow a gasket, this was the last thing we needed right now. OK, vented, feel a little better at least.