Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Freesub ST-210 mug press What other products can go in it?
    By Mach-One in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-09-2018, 01:07 PM
  2. Freesub ST-210 Heat up test
    By Mach-One in forum Reviews Section
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-09-2018, 12:58 PM
  3. Freesub double mug press help
    By jennywren in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  4. Freesub St-210
    By paul 44 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-10-2017, 06:15 PM
  5. Freesub ST-4050a Reviews
    By PeteO in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FreeSub ST-210

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John G View Post
    Not sure if it would beat an oven - but it's definitely faster than my old Coralgraph press, if you're doing 2 mugs at a time.
    So how long would 36 take?

36 in an oven will take about 35-40 minutes plus an additional 15 minutes for the oven to warm up

72 would take an hour and ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in an over you need 36 jackets, and probably 72 so you can prep while cooking .... thats a lot of £$£ on top.
    With an oven, you do all the work, then sit back for half an hour, then do some more.
    With a few presses, its more continuous, but easy to fit around doing other things .... init?
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    in an over you need 36 jackets, and probably 72 so you can prep while cooking .... thats a lot of £$£ on top.
    With an oven, you do all the work, then sit back for half an hour, then do some more.
    With a few presses, its more continuous, but easy to fit around doing other things .... init?
    Yes and no :-)

Not really trying to start a topic on mug v presses (unless you want me to :-)), I have both and both have their good and bad points.

I am just interested in how long a box or two would take as I see good reviews about this press so was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one of these and it's great, though I do tend to put one mug in at a time as I only normally do one-offs as and when required. I had an order for 30 last week so decided to do 2 at a time but got similar issue to that of Gooner Gary. Hence i just stick to doing one at a time .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You see the reason I started the thread was that I wasn't sure if I had a dodgy press, before I start buying more. Not only will it randomly countdown immediately, but when you switch off the right side of the press with the red button, the left hand side also stops its counter!

I'm printing 36 mugs as I type on one side of the freesub and two adkins presses..It took 45 mins without any faffing with clamps. if I make a mistake, the new mug will be ready in 166 seconds.

The Freesub will print a single mug in 4 and a half mins on average if you want to work out times.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 02-11-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say 36 mugs would take approx 75 - 80 mins, including taping the paper on the mug.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    why do you have the idle so high?
    At this temp, surely the mug will start to sub straight away ... then cool down, stop, and re start as temp is reached, - smudging?

I thought the purpose of idle was to pre warm the mug to say 120c ... and then hit GO - heats up to cooking temp, then begins count ?

what do i know?

FREESUB ST-210 looks like a pretty bit of kit ... why do you need to press mug for longer?
    This doesn't work. It works for the first mug because the press is heating up from cold. But when you do the second mug, the press only cools down as far as 150 degrees. This resulted in under cooking of the second mug. Or else I have a wildly inconsistent press.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had the dual mug press since August - worked fine to begin with but recently the temperature has become erratic. Can jump to 200 degrees in a second (i have it set to 175) - resulting in overcooked mugs. Very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this issue...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my Genie i'll admit I ignore the press timer - I idle at 170, pop mug in, set manual 2m 30 timer on pc by which time the mug is usually subbed (only gets back up to temp about 10 secs before timer usually).