Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Looking to buy a sublideck machine
    By lizzi4778 in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-04-2019, 11:13 AM
  2. For Sale 3 x SubliDeck Jigs
    By bubbleimages in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-09-2018, 12:23 PM
  3. Any one using a Sublideck?
    By JMugs in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-06-2015, 06:05 PM
  4. Sublideck Reviews
    By Hbosmom in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-02-2015, 11:13 PM
  5. Sublideck 1 Anybody using?
    By JMugs in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-04-2013, 11:51 PM

Thread: Sublideck 3d+

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sublideck 3d+

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping for some advice. I am a sole provider for my family and I am on the fence about buying a Sublideck set up or saving some money getting a sublimation machine from China. There aren't many reviews out there for either option. I was hoping anyone with a Sublideck could give me some insight on how they like their machine and if they would recommend it. Also, was hoping for insight on what challenges I can face if I purchase the machine.

Sending love from Canada!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We run the SubliDeck machine. It's a sizeable investment when you factor in the cost of the machine, jigs and initial case stock. Rough start up cost would be around £7k ideally.

The biggest challenge is finding a printer that works for you. We found that none of the usual A4 printers recommended gave anywhere near a good enough print for our designs. So printer cost can also make this quite expensive.

Do you have a market for the cases? We ship all over the world but most tend to go to the US.

We offer a trade drop-shipping service so if that's something we could help with please let me know. Otherwise, happy to discuss the ins and outs, challenges etc :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Justin, I have sent you a PM ! Please let me know :) Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walsaf For This Useful Post:

Justin (14-11-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Walsaf,
    I work for the company who designed and manufactures the Sublideck 3D+.
    I don't want to be accused of advertising but we believe that the 3D+ is the best machine of its type in the market.
    You will find the level of support you get from Sublideck will far exceed anything from China.

Concerning printers: for any small format printing you are limited to the desktop Epson models and Ricohs (with or without Sawgrass branding), typically these will be 4 colour so the results may not be quite as smooth as from large 6 or 8 colour printers. Having said that the vast majority of folks who operate these machines work quite happily with 4 colours.

I'm sure Justin will give you an honest independent appraisal, however feel free to contact me if you wish.