We would like to pay our respects to one of our members who sadly recently passed away. "ArferMo" was a highly respected and very well liked member of the DSF community and we pass our thoughts and condolences on to his family and friends at this sad time.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Looking to buy a sublideck machine
    By lizzi4778 in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-10-2018, 07:52 PM
  2. For Sale 3 x SubliDeck Jigs
    By bubbleimages in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-09-2018, 12:23 PM
  3. Any one using a Sublideck?
    By JMugs in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-06-2015, 06:05 PM
  4. Sublideck Reviews
    By Hbosmom in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-02-2015, 11:13 PM
  5. Sublideck 1 Anybody using?
    By JMugs in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-04-2013, 11:51 PM

Thread: Sublideck 3d+

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sublideck 3d+

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping for some advice. I am a sole provider for my family and I am on the fence about buying a Sublideck set up or saving some money getting a sublimation machine from China. There aren't many reviews out there for either option. I was hoping anyone with a Sublideck could give me some insight on how they like their machine and if they would recommend it. Also, was hoping for insight on what challenges I can face if I purchase the machine.

Sending love from Canada!

Thanks

Administrator Mini KickUps Champion Justin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We run the SubliDeck machine. It's a sizeable investment when you factor in the cost of the machine, jigs and initial case stock. Rough start up cost would be around £7k ideally.

The biggest challenge is finding a printer that works for you. We found that none of the usual A4 printers recommended gave anywhere near a good enough print for our designs. So printer cost can also make this quite expensive.

Do you have a market for the cases? We ship all over the world but most tend to go to the US.

We offer a trade drop-shipping service so if that's something we could help with please let me know. Otherwise, happy to discuss the ins and outs, challenges etc :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Justin, I have sent you a PM ! Please let me know :) Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Walsaf For This Useful Post:

Justin (4 Weeks Ago)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Walsaf,
    I work for the company who designed and manufactures the Sublideck 3D+.
    I don't want to be accused of advertising but we believe that the 3D+ is the best machine of its type in the market.
    You will find the level of support you get from Sublideck will far exceed anything from China.

Concerning printers: for any small format printing you are limited to the desktop Epson models and Ricohs (with or without Sawgrass branding), typically these will be 4 colour so the results may not be quite as smooth as from large 6 or 8 colour printers. Having said that the vast majority of folks who operate these machines work quite happily with 4 colours.

I'm sure Justin will give you an honest independent appraisal, however feel free to contact me if you wish.