Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. DecoNetwork
    By Quinsfan in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-01-2015, 07:47 PM

Thread: Deconetwork

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deconetwork

Hi, we are currently using this to manage our orders etc but looking to move away, does anyone use any alternatives..it is backend we like about deco but the website frontend(even with the new update) just isn't for us..
    we are printers and embroiderers.
    many thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I gave up on deco, customer facing part was ugly, and setup VERY time consuming.
    Can you share what you get from it?
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    I gave up on deco, customer facing part was ugly, and setup VERY time consuming.
    Can you share what you get from it?
    I agree, update version8 has a much better frontend but is still quite limited. We use it for our ordering and production side of things, putting orders into the workflow and then using it's dashboard features to track jobs, send artwork approvals, payments, invoicing etc.
    Upload the artwork to garment visuals and print out your job sheets(you don't really need to print out but it's sometimes handy)
    It is a little slow and time consuming in the setup and we didn't really do it correctly I don't think so it's frustrating at times with pricing, products and markups/commisions..it all sounds good but it's too expensive per month and is constantly a work in progress..

What do you use now logobear? I've been looking for alternatives for a while!!!