Hi I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself first, I'm Phil from Yorkshire, good to be here. I wonder if any of you guys could offer me any advice with your past experience on what sort of equipment I should be looking for to do sublimation Passport Covers.

I’ve seen these nice double sided white ones at www.sublimationdirect.co.uk, I want the best quality product I can achieve that will give good durable results and create a passport cover that will look good.

Anyways here's what I found till now, budget wise I was thinking £600-£1200, but I'm stuck on the idea if I want to do tshirts at a later date which I know would need a big heat press.

Heat Presses I've short listed

Geo Knight DK20S 16x20 Digital Swinger - Expensive option but could be great if I wanted to start doing heat transfer tshirts also in the future I was thinking, Would these have good resale value if the business didn't work out.

Geo Knight Heat Press: JetPress JP14 12" x 14" - Looks good to begin with but wouldn't of course be able to do tshirts with at a later date.

Or if you have a better recommendation

Printers I've short listed

So which of these three would you recommend?

Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 A4

Ricoh SG3110 A4

Or if you have a better recommendation

Also is this a good deal https://www.xpres.co.uk/p-9884-subli...4-package.aspx ?

Lastly what brand of sublimation paper do you have the best results for similar products onto Polyester fabric?

Thanks so much in advance for any advice you could offer. Really appreciate it.

Phil