Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Needle Bar Misaligned? Tajima Neo TEJT C1501
    By Stitch Up in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-11-2018, 10:46 AM
  2. Tajima CETJ 1501 - Can;t Load a Pattern
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-01-2018, 02:44 PM
  3. For Sale tajima embroidery machine
    By calvinabc in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-10-2017, 09:34 PM
  4. Serial Lead for PC to Tajima Neo TEJT C1501
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-07-2016, 10:03 PM
  5. Tajima used embroidery machine
    By Buster64 in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-07-2015, 09:18 AM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Tajima, Barudan or Happy

After outsourcing our embroidery the time has come to bring it in-house, we've narrowed it down to 3 brands and are looking at a new 4 or 6 head, Happy, Tajima ( both around same price) or Barudan machine, around 4-5K more, would appreciate any feedback from current users of these machines on the pro's cons, for is the Barudan worth the additional cost?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We only use Barudans, built like tanks and extremely reliable, nothing really bad to say about them. The only issue i've had in 10 years was a bad colour change potentiometer, over £200 for something that probably cost less than £5 to make so spare parts are pricey as are the machine accessories Fortunately i do all my own servicing so didn't need a Tech which would have added to the cost considerably.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Barudans and an old Tajima 4 head and as Pensa said they are built like tanks. Parts are expensive but Im sure they are for every make of machine. Ive renewed a couple of rotary hooks and the knives , standard stuff for any machine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We operate Tajima with no complaints, my (personal) summation is Tajima and Barudans are the top end, lots of others are copies or mimics and maybe okay, good or indifferent, no knocking anything just my view. There are alternatives too where you can run multiple single heads solo or collectively and cheaper brands like Brother with cheeky interface enhancements, I guess it's about budget first then actual requirements and finally your own personal persuasion toward a particular brand for whatever reason. Sticking with the big names you can't go far wrong though.

Mark