Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Click and drop down again?
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-06-2018, 08:55 PM
  2. Click and drop down?
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 09:38 AM
  3. Guys Royal mail OBA VS Click and Drop
    By Ravisteam in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-05-2018, 10:48 PM
  4. WooCommerce Click and Drop Integration
    By pisquee in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-01-2018, 01:00 AM
  5. eBay's new Late delivery rate
    By galerion in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 07:01 AM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Royal mail Click and Drop eBay integration making ebay late delivery rate down..

I have integrated the eBay shop to Royal mail Click and Drop ..So its automatically dispatched after postage is paid ..But I have seen the eBay late delivery rate gone up massively which never happened when we used OBA only ..Any idea why and any solution to get this correct ....??..Thanks

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is a complaint we've seen on NOTHS forums ... I think C&D updates the expected delivery dates to an unrealistic timeframe of only 1 day for 1st and 2 for 2nd class post, which obviously doesn't always happen.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    E2A - we predominantly use Tracked 24 and 48 services for the majority of our deliveries, which we vary rarely see not delivered on time, and often see 48 deliveries complete in 24 hours, especially when we "accidentally" put them in the 24 sack.
    The 24 sack gets priority in going to the regional depot in Newcastle, whereas the 48 sacks tend to stay in Darlington til the next day.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    E2A2 - usually the meaning of putting 24 items in the 48 sack is due to not having enough 24 items to warrant wasting another sack, rather than trying to cheat the system.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We send 24 hrs all of them .code is has changed to CLR 24 or something (it was BPL with OBA) .click and drop auto despatch save time as specially its automatically upload the tracking number but on late delivery is really bad ..What should we do ??..is there a way around this ?.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had exactly the same problem with Click and Drop last year. I spoke with Ebay and Royal Mail but never got a real solution so on the Click and Drop website I turned off the part of the integration that reports back to Ebay that the order has been shipped. This means that you have to manually tell Ebay the order has been shipped, which is a pain but at least protects your performance figures.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I use it integrated with eBay and not had any problem. I use RM24. Will watch closely.
    Just checked and sitting at 0% for late delivery.

Sorry not much help!

I manifest and dispatch daily and always make a point of clearing the decks by 2pm. Maybe that early clearing of the decks is the answer. Any orders after 2pm don't get added to C&D until the following morning.

Does that make sense?

Janners

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Another difference is we're using Tracked, and get collections, so the tracking number gets updated a lot more than CRL where there is only the update when the parcel is delivered, wheras with Tracked it gets updated when we run the end of day manifest, when it's collected from us, when it gets to the local Darlington depot, and then when it gets to the regional depot in Newcastle - all that the same day/evening before subsequent updates of it going to whichever delivery office will give it to the customer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's the code for Tracked 24? I've had a peek at my C&D account before I start using it, but only see my CRL code.