Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Member discounts
    By its a new season in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2018, 06:03 PM
  2. Supplier Discounts etc.
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:04 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discounts on Clothing

Had an email from Absolute Apparel this morning which I am mentioning for anyone who has not seen it:-

17% off Fruit of the Loom

12% off Russell

15% off Gildan

All for the month of December - and they have no minimum order plus only £50+VAT for free delivery if ordered on Fridays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Stella - I've recently started doing T-Shirts and noticed your post whilst searching the Forum. For cotton T-shirts I've been using
    Fruit of the Look from MDP Supplies which are fine but I'm thinking of getting a batch of Gildan Soft style from Absolute Apparel.
    Would you recommend this T-Shirt and this supplier? I'm not too far away from them as I'm based in Worcester. Being a general printer of stationery, Flyers, brochures etc. I'm quite new to T-Shirt printing (using Dye sublimation for polyester and a cameo cutter for cotton) so any advice or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    gildan softstyle are great
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to logobear For This Useful Post:

Brant (08-06-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We get on great with Gildan.

We do mostly Gildan Ultra cotton with heat transfer vinyl but have also had beautiful prints from sub inks on their GD4200 polyester (white, sport grey and Carolina blue). The advantage of these is that they do the same model in ladies and childrens.

We did a GD4200 for someone who absolutely and totally refuses to wear polyester but we simply never told her it was polyester as it fels like very soft cotton. She absolutely loved it and wore it several times before we gave her the "bad news". LOL

The discounted prices were last December but they do, at least for now, offer the £50+ VAT free delivery every day.

They also have a new brand Casual Classic which is really cheap but they never had them to view at the P&P show and have taken months to get them in stock so I have not yet tried them. Will be adding a couple to my next order to test. Way cheaper in both cotton and polyester though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaD For This Useful Post:

Brant (08-06-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Softstyle are good. They are speciffically a closer fit than a regular t-shirt, very soft and lightweight.
    Fruit of the loom have just launched a t-shirt to compete with the softstyle, at a similar price and specification. It is called the 'Iconic' t.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pw66 For This Useful Post:

Brant (10-06-2019)