Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ipod 6th gen blanks
    By bendee2020 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-11-2018, 12:48 PM
  2. Best Jigsaw blanks
    By pisquee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-02-2016, 07:26 PM
  3. Sold MIX blanks
    By Paul in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 16-11-2012, 01:15 PM
  4. Money Box blanks
    By harlequeen in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-11-2011, 06:18 PM
  5. where to buy blanks
    By gregstobbs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mug Blanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Mug Blanks

Greetings,
    I hope I'm posting in the right place. I'm currently looking into making my own mugs as the POD supplier of my printed mugs is making too many order mistakes and taking way too long to ship causing me lots of headaches. I am looking at the Sawgrass 400 or 800 printer not sure if that makes a difference with blanks but thought I would mention it also looking at the Knight DK3 press. So far I found that my supplier of printed mugs uses Mako Mugs to print on. I have had others tell me they use Orca's, Cactus, and I have also seen Dolphin as well and some that just say FDA Approved Hard Coated.

What is the difference between all of these (Mako, Orca, Cactus, Dolphin, Other? The Orcas seem the most expensive while the Mako's seem relatively inexpensive but is their a huge difference between them with quality, durability, print etc.?

I am also seeing public pricing as I cannot find B2B type suppliers where you sign up to see pricing instead of it being public. I would assume better pricing would be provided by outfits like this does anyone know of blank mug suppliers based in the U.S. ?

Thank You

SDT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Rhino mugs from Coralgraph with no problems at all. Never found a faulty one and any breakages during (Parcel Force 48 Hour) carriage are refunded immediately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raydavies View Post
    I've used Rhino mugs from Coralgraph with no problems at all. Never found a faulty one and any breakages during (Parcel Force 48 Hour) carriage are refunded immediately.
    I think this poster might be based in Rochester USA not Rochester, Kent, UK so Parcel Force are of no use to them.
    @SDT - Sorry, but as a UK forum we are likely to buy from UK suppliers and not very familiar with what is available on your side of the pond or the way your companies display prices.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Whilst we're a UK 'based' forum we do have members all over the world and many in the US, hopefully we can get you some advice from over that way :-) Conde seem to be the big name over there.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

SDT (21-12-2018)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops! lol

Ray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaD View Post
    I think this poster might be based in Rochester USA not Rochester, Kent, UK so Parcel Force are of no use to them.
    @SDT - Sorry, but as a UK forum we are likely to buy from UK suppliers and not very familiar with what is available on your side of the pond or the way your companies display prices.
    You are correct, I am based in Rochester NY , USA. Apologies I was told this was the best forum for mug related information when I posted in a t-shirt based forum looking for help.

Are the mug brands different there than here or are they same worldwide ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Whilst we're a UK 'based' forum we do have members all over the world and many in the US, hopefully we can get you some advice from over that way :-) Conde seem to be the big name over there.
    Thank you Justin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your best bet would be to talk with main USA supplier https://www.coastalbusiness.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Photo USA Corp is the manufacturer of the Orca line of mugs located in Fremont CA. They are located on the web at PhotoMugs.com.

While the prices look good, the freight will kill you as he quoted me about $50 per box just in shipping. and he suggested a few resellers, heatpressnation.com or Conde.com

Here is the contact info for the sales manager.
    Archie GarcíaSales ManagerPhoto USA Corp.
    46595 Landing Pkwy
    Fremont, CA 94538
    Direct: 510-933-9804Fax: 408-735-9908Toll Free: 800-996-6022 x104archie.garcia@photomugs.comwww.photomugs.com

Hope this helps,

Dan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get my mugs form Conde in Mobile, Al. Good product great price and excellent service.