Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: New to dye sub

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to dye sub

Hey guys! thanks for adding me. I am based out of Seattle, WA and I am the lead operator in our grand format department. Prior to my move to GF I was the lead Digital operator running Indigo, IGen and some other digital formats. We run EFI machines. We have 2 hybrid, a roll to roll and the newest is the FabriVu 340 with the Klieverik heat press to accompany it. I am hoping to learn from everyone here as a company we are new to dye sub and we are all trying to get our barrings about it. We did have "training" but it was not good. I look forward to the knowledge and skills I can gain here! Oh and we run fabrics, until reading I did not know about ceramics and that sounds cool as heck!

Alphagraphics Seattle, WA
    Alyssa W, Lead

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WOW - impressive big industrial kit.

The best thing is to spend a few hours just reading up on the forum.
    Most questions have already been asked.
    DSF members vary from hobby, one man bands, online only, retail only, fairs and events and more, thou not many with your level of 'trade' experience.
    We all learn from each other.
    Welcome
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Alyssa and welcome to the forum

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!