Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: Is this you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this you?

currently on just about every forsale page on FB

Business mugs made to order
    £20
    Heanor, England

Looking for 10 businesses that want to think a bit outside the box.

I will supply you six mugs that you can give to clients, customers etc all you do is send me the info you want on the mugs.
    Cost for six mugs will be £20 with shipping included.
    Why am I doing this?
    I’m after 10 businesses that I can use the pictures of my own advertising purposes and basically you are getting the mugs at cost price.
    Another great benefit to you is we will be heavily advertising the ads on EBay, Etsy, Marketplace, Instagram, Twitter, FB Business page and on groups etc so with us advertising the mugs your business is all over the internet.
    Also we are in the process of making a website which will add to even better exposure.
    I only want 10 so first come first served unfortunately.
    Please message me personally and I’ll get back to you.
    You can also contact me on 07736~~8. (Businesses only).

[h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Give them a call and ask where they are because you'd like to visit ;-) Close to where I used to live, just trying to think who it may be.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be the 11th business to apply Justin, and then I would be turned down.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a shite marketing campaign...

Price is something I never personally get involved in, I have a price for my printing and it is set by what I like to earn per hour, I could not give a stuff if the bloke down the road or the company in Timbuktu is half or double my price. I suppose I am lucky enough to be currently turning work away.

But this sort of advertising really pisses me off, it is so negative and subtly introduces fear into the customer.

Last thing, £20 for 10 mugs is not cost price regardless. Mugs do not come in at exactly £2.00 per unit (including delivery)

Tosser.... grrrrrrr :-)
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy way to generate contacts. Probably never stop at ten customers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    What a shite marketing campaign...

Price is something I never personally get involved in, I have a price for my printing and it is set by what I like to earn per hour, I could not give a stuff if the bloke down the road or the company in Timbuktu is half or double my price. I suppose I am lucky enough to be currently turning work away.

But this sort of advertising really pisses me off, it is so negative and subtly introduces fear into the customer.

Last thing, £20 for 10 mugs is not cost price regardless. Mugs do not come in at exactly £2.00 per unit (including delivery)

Tosser.... grrrrrrr :-)
    Justin! we need those icons to react to posts!

But on serious note, i agree with Simon 100%! There is nothing in this Marketing that would bring me into that business.

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another typical Facebook SCAM In my Opinion, What a complete Moron.