Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Testing Wilko's new 'sublimation' paper
    By Customprintwales in forum Reviews Section
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2019, 09:57 AM
  2. New FAQ Section in progress
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 15-04-2013, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 24-11-2012, 07:12 AM
  4. Progress update!
    By SciArtImages in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 12:04 PM
  5. Sublimation printer printing wrong colours
    By Photo-Lite in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'm just testing the ET2650 for myself. Initial results are excellent even compared to my 1500W (Although profile is a little off with that!) but the ET really is painfully slow. Switching to normal from high quality doesn't seem to speed it up much either!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ET3700 is £190 Ex. VAT on ebuyer. Might be worth testing. I like the fact the new Ecotanks have the fill levels on the front rather than the side.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm just testing the ET2650 for myself. Initial results are excellent even compared to my 1500W (Although profile is a little off with that!) but the ET really is painfully slow. Switching to normal from high quality doesn't seem to speed it up much either!
    The print heads / area they print is small this is the main issue with the speed. For me, I am happy to wait for a quality print, but can definitely see a slow print speed getting annoying in a business environment.
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 307111 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen L1800 look and quality slimier to 1500W ..They are about £480 but not in UK lol...My concern about Eco tank was if the tank develop a fault it would be really hard job to replace them right but ciss is a pretty easy swap ..

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And my other concern about Eco Tank is how do you swap ink if you needed to (sub ink to dye ink etc..) ??..

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    To swap ink, you would need to empty as much from the tanks as possible, and refill them with printer cleaning fluid, and then run like this until the printer prints just clear fluid - there may be a purge/initial fill mode option which would really help to do this, and once done drain off the cleaning fluid and fill with the new ink - a similar process we use with large format printers with a bulk feed system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    I have seen L1800 look and quality slimier to 1500W ..They are about £480 but not in UK lol...My concern about Eco tank was if the tank develop a fault it would be really hard job to replace them right but ciss is a pretty easy swap ..
    The L1800 is a great printer, but the lack of UK warranty is always an issue. Especially for a reseller, as an end user I would certainly buy one and risk it. You are correct if the Eco tank developed a fault this would cause issues, however I am personally yet to come across one that has so in my experience they are reliable in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    And my other concern about Eco Tank is how do you swap ink if you needed to (sub ink to dye ink etc..) ??..
    Personally I don't advise swapping between dye sub and regular inks as it requires a large amount of head cleaning (usually) I often use my dye sub printers (using dye sub ink) to print normal documents such as invoices, letters, emails things like that.

It works well, saves having to swap and change inks and also gives the printers some work if we aren't using them for dye sub printing for a few days.

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

| 01902 307111 |

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InkExpress For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (27-02-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @InkExpress

Hi Alex I was wondering how you're getting along with the testing of the ET2700 / ET2710. I'm looking for a starter sublimation printer package and as these models are newer versions of the ET2600 it would make sense to buy one of these.

I'd be more than happy to buy through your company if the testing turns out good and you have a ICC profile ready.

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beehousedesigns View Post
    @InkExpress

Hi Alex I was wondering how you're getting along with the testing of the ET2700 / ET2710. I'm looking for a starter sublimation printer package and as these models are newer versions of the ET2600 it would make sense to buy one of these.

I'd be more than happy to buy through your company if the testing turns out good and you have a ICC profile ready.

Cheers

Hi, we are about ready to launch the ET2710, the ICC is made and testing has been sucessfull it is producing comparable results to the other 4 colour printers we have sold in the past.

The ET2600 is still current and at present is the bets value as its the lowest initial purchase price at just under £189.00 all in. I believe ET2710 will cost around £20.00 more per unit so would make the package come in at around £209.00 Inc. VAT and carriage.

ET2600 are in stock ready to ship, ET2710 can be ordered in if you wanted one. I have not ordered in a batch yet as we still have stock of the ET2600.

Alex

| 01902 307111 |

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Alex, do you know the difference between the ET-2600 and the ET-2650? Quick Google and it looked like the only difference was the 2600 doesn't have the screen?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!