Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Any Photoshop experts on here? :-)
    By Justin in forum Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-08-2017, 06:41 PM
  2. Photoshop Experts - Is this a fake copy?
    By liannef in forum Software
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 15-09-2014, 11:10 AM
  3. Gimp
    By Craig in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 11:41 AM
  4. Icc profile and gimp
    By crystaluk in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 09:18 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-03-2011, 09:40 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any Gimp experts out there ? printing ? ricoh?

Hi want to use GIMP only to print from and basic editing and resizing - (I already have the images, created in another program)I have uploded this image already created and ready to got into GIMP, I have everything set up with my RICOH printer and somehow managed to print two pages yesterday - but the image wasn't particularly sharp, I made a few adjustments and cannot remember how it was set up previously

I am now not getting any printing happening. just error printing message in the print box- also, even tho i am choosing the printer driver powerdriver V4, the ricoh dialouge box allso pops up in front of it and messages appear in that one

please could someone take a look at these screen grabs and let me know what I might need to change to help this along.

if theres any other info you might need to help, please ask and I'll post it here.

I have the Ricoh SG3110 DN and have downloaded the power driver V4 as recommend by the place I purchased the printer from, and have the ICC profile for my Sublisplash inks

many thanks
    Sally
    Attached Images Attached Images