Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Colour laser printer
    By Username in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-05-2018, 02:40 PM
  2. Best laser printer for laser transferes ?
    By logobear in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-03-2014, 10:28 AM
  3. Sold Oki C5750 Colour Laser Printer
    By bms in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 10:47 PM
  4. What laser printer for colour transfer
    By Paul in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-08-2011, 01:30 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Based on this thread then I was about to order HL3140CW on Amazon. Amazon said I bought this printer in 2017! Hmm. Must go look for it as quite frankly just moved to a new business premise and don’t remember seeing it. Priority is getting white Oki working though before buying new stuff damn it.
    I really rate the HL3140 Olly, like I said the drums when they run out make it not really viable to replace but when you can just buy the whole thing again its a no brainer :)

Alex
    Ink Express ltd. Unit 20 Fallings Park Industrial Estate, Park Lane, Wolverhampton. WV10 9QB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 307111 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've an oki 511Dn well over a year ago and I bought it thinking they were going out of production as the price was £99 and set of original toners is/was triple that, I bought a set of genuine new old stock toners off a guy on Ebay recently thinking I got a deal at £125 (well i did compared to shop new ones) but should have just bought the one in the Oki link on this thread, what was I thinking! Anyway a friend once told me that the original Oki toner had more polyester content and hence was better for creating transfers, I've never actually used it for that so god knows why I suckered myself into buying a set of original carts but such is the power of my stupidity perhaps! It matches the C321dn white Sunangel I have which was why I bought it thinking registration would be easier if I used it for creating some transfers however I've probably only used the Sunangel 3 times intself!