Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. NOT ON THE HISTREET !! Get approved .
    By Ravisteam in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 12:28 AM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get approved on NORTHS .....

Hi Guys I know some of you sell on NORTHS .Any tips to get accepted on NORTHS ??.We only sell on eBay but really fed-up with them horrible customers and cut throught sellers selling for peanuts ! .NORTHS seems to have a good customer base and you can be creative on there (as you can charge more ) .Please share your opinion ..! Thanks ..

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good unique products with good design, and great styled photography

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (27-02-2019)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have to show them only the new products you dont sell anywere else .?? Do you have to show them your website or better to show them pictures as a new company so only selling them with them ??.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    They don't mind that you sell elsewhere (you can have the same products on Etsy and your own site) but they don't want you selling the same products on big sites like Amazon and Ebay, or in big highstreet chains like John Lewis.
    They want products that fit what they think that their customers will like and will sell well with them ... they predominantly sell to women, and are quite female focused in the their marketing - this doesn't mean products aimed at men don't sell, just that they have to be marketed towards a lady buying for their man, or daughter buying for Father's Day etc.
    Look at the front page of the site, click through some of the categories there and see the kind of products they heavily promote (you should see the same products coming up multiple times in different categories) look at how the personalisation works (they LOVE personalised products) and see how they words the adverts, especially note the photography style - every 6-12 months NOTHS update their photography guidelines, so you need to be good at photography to keep up (the last update was to include the human and cuteness element - show hands holding a product, or giving a gift, show a human using the product, show a family pet with the product, show a baby with the product.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

Brant (01-03-2019), Ravisteam (28-02-2019)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Timm ..

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI Tim, I am going to apply to sell on norths..Prepared about 6-7 products (Pictures ) that I dont sell on elsewhere .Is that enough to get approved ?. And can I just upload the pictures (or do I need to show them a website ) ?. Also I thought to tell them I am going to sell with them under a different brand name , Is it a good idea ..Sry Timm there is no place to get many answers to my queries ! ..Lastly can you introduce me to the FB group ..or anyother informative place if possible ?. Thanks again

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You can't get on the FB group until you are approved to join, sign the contracts etc, as confidential stuff is discussed there.

You don't need to show them a website, and photos are enough IF the quality of the photo and styling of the photo are high enough, along with the product being what they want/consider will sell well for them ... look at noths website to judge the style of photography they are currently using (they update their photography guidelines every 6-12 months)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pisquee For This Useful Post:

Ravisteam (26-05-2019)