Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Etsy Shop Suspended!
    By Justin in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 16-09-2021, 03:46 PM
  2. Etsy selling
    By paul 44 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 16-03-2018, 08:17 PM
  3. Etsy Store
    By Mikejohno1 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 21-08-2017, 09:25 PM
  4. Etsy Folksy NOTHS
    By GoonerGary in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
  5. Etsy the new Ebay ?
    By GoldRapt in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-07-2012, 11:34 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Working with Freelancers on SEO/Etsy/NOTHS etc. Suggestions please!

I've been looking for help on our Social Media and also shops, Etsy, NOTHS, Shopify etc.

Used a couple of freelancers through Upwork to update listings, SEO but had an absolute nightmare with them. Finally found someone on People Per Hour who had all the experience we needed, decent hourly rate. Started OK but as this person works from home she has to fit it around family life. Very long story short I've never had so many excuses for not completing work on time. Maybe they're the unluckiest person in the world (what even more than me?) but they're tripping themselves up with excuses.

It's such a shame as they obviously know what they're doing but it's a struggle getting it done. We've invested time as much as money in this person as we try to build a relationship and they get to know our products. There's no point in sugar coating it any more it looks like we have to find a replacement :-(

So, back to square one. We need someone who knows their way around Etsy/NOTHS etc. for making new listings, updates etc. Someone who knows SEO and also Social Media, Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest, groups/campaigns and so on. Having had a good look around I'm struggling and feel we may have to get 2 or 3 different people to do this, sharing the work.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone can make any recommendations on reputable websites or possibly even individuals.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your own staff basically. You can look over their shoulder and tell them what to do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Haha, never work in a partnership and avoid staff wherever possible, always good advice!! problem is whilst you're telling them what to do you don't get your own work done ;-)

Ideally I'd have someone in here all the time but don't have the available funds right now. I'd like to take someone on that could help with all of this as well as production, accounting etc. so they'd be kept busy all round, one day hopefully.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Same here, but I've yet to find anyone as talented as me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    At least you can relay on yourself, trust yourself and know you won't take the mickey out of yourself and go home early when the boss is out!