Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. RICOH GXe3300 ... worth the while ?
    By fredster in forum Printers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 14-10-2011, 11:55 AM
  3. Sold Ricoh GXe3300 Printer & DF1 Mugpress
    By Lee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-09-2011, 12:12 PM
  4. For Sale Ricoh GXe3300 original ink carts
    By Renniwano in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:08 AM
  5. Ricoh GXe3300
    By derek in forum Printers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-08-2011, 01:21 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricoh GXe3300 problem

Hi
    I bought the above printer but it didn't have the CD for drivers or powerdriver, I thought I'd solved the issue online but I'm sure they have discontinued the software I need as I'm pulling my hair out trying to install the drivers but everything comes to a stop and nothing installs.
    If anyone has the CD for this printer lying about I would be happy to buy it from them as the printer has a new set of full cartridges installed and I've put in a brand new unused waste tank so it would be a great pity to have to dump it, I've had one of these bad boys in the past and know how good they are so if anyone can help please PM me, I'm off on holiday in a couple of days but will contact anyone who can help when I get back. After trawling online for a soloution, I'm sure my best bet is to lay my hands on the CD that used to come with these printers otherwise it will be a teary dump in the bin.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bob700; 11-03-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    Children are bit bit like flatulence....you can just about put up with your own