Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Which heat press
    By loobyloo in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-03-2018, 10:38 PM
  2. Cheep Chinese Heat Press Vs Quality Branded Heat press
    By Ravisteam in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM
  3. Heat press & mug press bundles - advice needed
    By Kubicixfactor in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2016, 12:00 AM
  4. heat press
    By logos unlimited in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-07-2015, 09:43 AM
  5. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cap heat press

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its made by a China manufacturer called Auplex, however I have tried to find them in the UK apart from Coralgraph, but no luck so far.
    http://www.globalmarket.com/product-...-11089833.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juggysingh View Post
    Its made by a China manufacturer called Auplex, however I have tried to find them in the UK apart from Coralgraph, but no luck so far.
    http://www.globalmarket.com/product-...-11089833.html
    Ok cool, thats looks slightly different to the one in your image, yours seems to have auto open too :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last link is an example of the version socialgiraffe received, which includes both the ball and cap press parts, mine is auto open and is also an Auplex too, but a different model (my timer is on the top, auto open, with a ball press part only).

This is an example of the version they sent me: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32818102203.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    Thanks TQfan.
    I have the 711wt but lost faith in it when they only had the wow7,6 paper. Always problems. But now they have the 7,8 and it works a treat but my faith is still not restored. Seeing your work though makes me think again.
    I am however, looking at the A3 Oki as I have some big orders coming in this year for A3 prints. 150 to 300 t-shirts from one customer if he is happy with the wash quality. With the A3 will come the Forever paper and their RIP with which I can rasterise the image and control colours. Ie; take Black out of the image when printed onto blk garments.
    Just waiting for the wash tests and if customer is happy then I will buy it.
    Toner is much cheaper too in the new A3 Oki so it makes a viable option to vinyl.
    i have the 8432WT. it is a3 but we tend to do smaller logos atm and haven't used the a3 paper yet!! i've used both the 7.8 and t.one paper on items, t-shirts, polo shirts, caps, hoodies, all different colours. these mini club ones, the first 2 are onto t-shirts, the next is a polo shirt, you will see the difference in texture. they were using the 7.8 paper. the christmas jumper is using t.one and you can just see the white print on the hat/otter. i will try to get a pic of the t.one on a yellow t-shirt, thought i had it but can't find it, so will get another.

Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my sister got married this year and her hubby got a kilt made with their own design tartan. there was supposed to be enough material left over to make their baby son a bow tie or tie, but a misunderstanding when ordering the material meant there wasn't any. i told my sister i'd make one!!

i printed the tartan design onto t.one paper as i was putting it onto white cotton. i then cut it up and sewed it together, voila!! very handy printing system to have

Attached Images Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TQfan For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (16-07-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nice job! It's great having this gear at our disposal not just for customer orders.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to webtrekker For This Useful Post:

TQfan (15-07-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto, nice job.
    I gave my customer a sample of the print I did at the printer suppliers. He took them to his club and they gave the thumbs up. Customer has now gone on holiday for two weeks so I wont get the go ahead until he gets back. Fingers crossed.
    I wasnt pleased with the colours in my print (not strong enough) so I wrote direct to Forever and asked how to set up the RIP. I got an answer back over the weekend but cannot try it until I buy the Printer and the RIP program. But its looking positive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl Smith For This Useful Post:

TQfan (15-07-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Nice job! It's great having this gear at our disposal not just for customer orders.
    thank you!! that's very true!! i've made myself a couple of t-shirts, with the t.one and also vinyl, why not?! plus it's a bit of advertising in a way, if someone asks where i got them, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    Ditto, nice job.
    I gave my customer a sample of the print I did at the printer suppliers. He took them to his club and they gave the thumbs up. Customer has now gone on holiday for two weeks so I wont get the go ahead until he gets back. Fingers crossed.
    I wasnt pleased with the colours in my print (not strong enough) so I wrote direct to Forever and asked how to set up the RIP. I got an answer back over the weekend but cannot try it until I buy the Printer and the RIP program. But its looking positive.
    thanks! hopefully you can get the setup soon and start playing about with it.

the mini club stuff i did above, it's on different colours, black, grey, white, red, purple, the red polo shirts are the best, the image really stands out on it. i did wonder what it would look like on blue but nobody in the club wanted blue :-( lol!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (thanks! hopefully you can get the setup soon and start playing about with it.

the mini club stuff i did above, it's on different colours, black, grey, white, red, purple, the red polo shirts are the best, the image really stands out on it. i did wonder what it would look like on blue but nobody in the club wanted blue :-( lol!))

Thanks again....
    If you look at your two samples on the black t.s and polo. The red mini and the royal blue flag are not as "strong" as the colour would be if printed with vinyl. The white is perfect. I would need ( for my customer) the colours stronger , without any hint of the colour of the t.shirt coming through. The colour orange I must have is the same on the Xpres banner at the bottom of the page on this forum.
    I have some pointers from Forever, I guess I will have to wait to get the printer and RIP and then annoy Forever until I get the result I need.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the red and the blue are not bright, they are a darker shade, there is no hint of the garment colour coming through.