Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Which heat press
    By loobyloo in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-03-2018, 10:38 PM
  2. Cheep Chinese Heat Press Vs Quality Branded Heat press
    By Ravisteam in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 07:36 PM
  3. Heat press & mug press bundles - advice needed
    By Kubicixfactor in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2016, 12:00 AM
  4. heat press
    By logos unlimited in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-07-2015, 09:43 AM
  5. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cap heat press

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apologies for late response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    Is your design made with the Oki White?
    yes, using WOW paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by gavtheoldskater View Post
    changing the subject slightly what sort of transfer did you use for those caps TQFAN, is it a weedless film?
    it's a white toner printer by OKI using WOW paper, then heat pressed onto the garment. we got it from the magic touch. saw it in action at a roadshow last year, May i think, but didn't get it until October.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks TQfan.
    I have the 711wt but lost faith in it when they only had the wow7,6 paper. Always problems. But now they have the 7,8 and it works a treat but my faith is still not restored. Seeing your work though makes me think again.
    I am however, looking at the A3 Oki as I have some big orders coming in this year for A3 prints. 150 to 300 t-shirts from one customer if he is happy with the wash quality. With the A3 will come the Forever paper and their RIP with which I can rasterise the image and control colours. Ie; take Black out of the image when printed onto blk garments.
    Just waiting for the wash tests and if customer is happy then I will buy it.
    Toner is much cheaper too in the new A3 Oki so it makes a viable option to vinyl.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever considered the Ghost white toner system? see it in action at a print show and the results were pretty good, and the cost is very good too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
    Ever considered the Ghost white toner system? see it in action at a print show and the results were pretty good, and the cost is very good too
    Yes I have but Im not too sure of their print quality. If you look on this forum https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...epa=SEARCH_BOX
    you can see positive and negative reviews of the Ghost printers. Ghost is only half an hour away from me in Düsseldorf so maybe I should check them out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Ok, I had a tote bag sample from them and the print looked ok, I wash it a few times to test the washability and its still looks ok, the other thing I would say about the print is, its looks very much like the forever soft flex (no cut) 2 paper system to me, which Ive used a few times and not 100% happy with the finish of it, its kind of crunchy if you know what I mean :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
    Oh Ok, I had a tote bag sample from them and the print looked ok, I wash it a few times to test the washability and its still looks ok, the other thing I would say about the print is, its looks very much like the forever soft flex (no cut) 2 paper system to me, which Ive used a few times and not 100% happy with the finish of it, its kind of crunchy if you know what I mean :)
    The RIP software from Forever has so many controls that its possible to soften the print almost to the point where you cannot feel it. It controls the white underlayer and % and dot size. And It rasterises ( make the print like a halftone ) the print , again making it softer.
    Tomorrow I am with the printer seller and we are doing tests. If I and the customer like it then I will buy the printer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Yes it does look exactly like that.
    The flat platen is 120 mm x 120mm

I have a small pocket press made by HIX that I picked up from Listawood. Pretty sure they do not sell it anymore but you are the second person who wants something similar, might be worth giving Chris a call and see if he can get hold of more of them. That press is 160 wide x 90 deep.

Hi socialgiraffe , I just received the supposed Cap/Ball Press from Coralgraph, but it doesn't look anything like the link you shared (please see my pic), did yours include both a cap and ball press, as mine looks like a different model (controls at top instead of bottom) and does not come with a a cap press part, just ball press part?

Would be grateful if you could post a pic of your machine with the parts if possible too please to help me resolve with them, many thanks?
    https://www.coralgraph.com/heat-pres...s-ce-certified

Attached Images Attached Images

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi juggy

Sorry I haven't responded sooner. Bloody customers always getting in the way :-)

Please find a picture of the machine I received and the accessories that came with it. Let me know if you need anything else and as long as those pesky customers don't get in the way I will deal with it straight away.

Attached Images Attached Images
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those pesky customers can be so inconsiderate

Many thanks for taking the time to take the picture of the machine socialgiraffe , I have contacted Coralgraph, and hope they can resolve this quickly and provide the correct machine, thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That machine looks awesome! if It came with a flat base, seems like an ideal machine.

I was toying with the idea of buying a 120mm x 120mm platen for my hotronix but finding hard to part with £150 just for a metal platen :(

Could I please ask what brand that one is?