Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. advise again please
    By hannahvidler in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-01-2017, 11:00 PM
  2. General sub advise please?
    By adamctid in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-11-2014, 05:20 PM
  3. Can someone advise on these designs
    By draig in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-06-2013, 08:17 PM
  4. Template advise
    By chris_hosk in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-12-2012, 02:19 AM
  5. CISS - any advise?
    By michallatal in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:50 PM

Thread: Advise

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advise

Hi folks

A few years ago i had some cheap equipment to get the feel of sublimation printing coralgraph swing heat press which seemed ok although i didn't have a lot of time to test it & freesub double mug press which had a lot of problems with the temp jumping around, looking to get back into it now i have more time with decent equipment can anyone recommend which mug press and heat press i should go for getting started with also would i be better with the ricoh or virtuoso printers?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Many of these Chinese presses are very tempting to buy because they are cheap. The newer ones now have very flashy looking styling, but underneath they are still junk. The more reliable mug presses are the Studio mug presses from Adkins sold by Xpres and The Magic Touch. You can pick up second hand Adkins and replace the heat blanket when required. The Genie presses are good, but I don't like how they operate, I'm not a fan of idle temperature times.

As for flat bed presses, I've only owned two, but I purchased the HP3803-3 HEAT PRESS from Signzworld which was recommended on here, because my Insta press is in for repair. I'm preferring it to my old press so far and it's a third of the price too.