Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Horizontal Lines / Veritcal bars on prints using Ricoh Printer SG7100DN
    By Lebowski in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-03-2019, 04:35 PM
  2. Faint horizontal lines on prints - DNP DS620
    By Ventmore in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 12:26 AM
  3. horizontal lines help
    By gorgall2 in forum Printers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 15-12-2016, 10:12 AM
  4. Epson 9880 Banding/Horizontal Lines
    By Justin in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 10:59 PM
  5. Vertical or Horizontal
    By Charlie_ in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm aware of what a profile does I'm just stating that without a profile the colours won't be right so no matter how much you play with the settings it won't print properly until you install a profile.

The OP hasn't responded directly to my questions for some reason, make of inks, press etc. so I can't offer any more help.
    hello
    i am sorry but all this profile and these things are very new to me.!!i used Epson WF-2630 printer with eBay Sublimation ink which is compatible with epson printer , 5 in 1 combo PixMax heat press machine and I have got some sublimation paper with heat press machine so I am using it.!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yes, appreciate you're new to it which is why I'm trying to help. Have a good read, all the info is already on here but we'll support you wherever we can.

Obviously your ink is non branded. The problem you have is when you need to top it up. Often inks can be changed by these suppliers and consistency can be an issue. You'll need a custom made profile which the seller should ideally help you with or would I be right in thinking you bought printer and ink second hand off eBay? Personally I'd dump the inks and run with a tried and tested solution, you're not doing yourself any favours in the long run.

Same with the paper, if you don't know the type it may be no good. Get a decent paper, Xpres do a budget version or better still use TruPix.

Many users try to start up in this business cheaply. It doesn't need to cost a fortune to get set up properly but will require a little investment.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like your print settings to be honest - try paper type matte and best quality for print not colour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Thanks Everyone! It’s all sorted! I think it was printer setting I tried few times and all worked.!!
    Thanks
    can anyone suggest me any website for free mug template or any free website where I can Personalised mug design and save?

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Banners to the right side of this thread, Mug Templates.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!