Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Anyone try Forever Subli-Light
    By NT5.2 in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-09-2018, 03:55 PM
  2. Anyone using Forever Multi-Trans ?
    By blackadder in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 03:42 PM
  3. Forever Subliflex 202 ( and/or forever subliflock). Yes, no or maybe?
    By pw66 in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-08-2018, 11:36 AM
  4. Forever multi trans paper
    By kerivalentine in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-07-2018, 10:35 AM
  5. Has anybody mastered Forever No-cut?
    By gorgall2 in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2017, 01:43 PM

Thread: forever

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

forever

Hi all
    Has anybody else had any problems with the forever paper... this is after a wash test with subli-light no-cut.??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Azz; 24-05-2019 at 09:51 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azz For This Useful Post:

arthur.daley (3 Weeks Ago)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Azz. Sorry, not able to answer til now, been away on hols.
    200c for 10 seconds , is that what you used? You also must use a good press with a lot of pressure. I also lay some A4 paper on top of the print to add extra pressure.
    And the peel straight away.
    Usually your problem will show itself before washing but , as in your example, after the first wash too.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And to add, did you repress after peeling?
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Earl, Thank you for getting back to me...Hope you enjoyed your Hol's...I use Mid Range Press It's a swing away not a clamp press...i will give the paper a go Thank's

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my attempts with this forever subli light no cut paper looking similar but right after you peeled it off :) it seems this paper only likes full tone colors with a certain saturation etc.. not all colors will work and you need to fix it with another press after you peeled it off. The only positive about this method is the feel, it reels like a kind of rubber, better than HTV in my mind. I will try the polyamide powder method as well, i guess its the same material, the subli light no cut paper is just precoated with polyamide.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daninho View Post
    Well my attempts with this forever subli light no cut paper looking similar but right after you peeled it off :) it seems this paper only likes full tone colors with a certain saturation etc.. not all colors will work and you need to fix it with another press after you peeled it off. The only positive about this method is the feel, it reels like a kind of rubber, better than HTV in my mind. I will try the polyamide powder method as well, i guess its the same material, the subli light no cut paper is just precoated with polyamide.
    Ive played around with the Light no cut but not really happy with it. I changed over to the Magic Touch T-One paper and this works fine. But you do need Space control to make it work.
    If you must use Forever then use the Classic paper. Much cheaper and good for one off t-shirts that are seldom used.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Smith View Post
    Ive played around with the Light no cut but not really happy with it. I changed over to the Magic Touch T-One paper and this works fine. But you do need Space control to make it work.
    If you must use Forever then use the Classic paper. Much cheaper and good for one off t-shirts that are seldom used.
    Thank you but magic touch is as far as i know for laser printers and i only use sublimation, despite that the magic touch is not available for end consumers. If you mean the classic forever sublimation HTV than i dont like it at all, it feels horrible, very stiff and like a plastic foil. The best alternative i guess is the polyamid powder method, it looks and feels great and i guess its very durable because the polyamide is melted in the fabric. Only problem is i cant find any shops that offer the specal paper you need.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I think I have miss understood which paper you are asking about. Sorry. Ive never used or seen the Forever subli papers. Didnt know they did them.
    As you are down in Frankfurt why dont you visit or ring Forever and The Magic Touch directly. They are both in your area and should be able to help with your problem.