Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Issues with colour reproduction.
    By ScotTs in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-11-2019, 03:24 PM
  2. Colour issues
    By johna1954 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20-11-2017, 12:26 PM
  3. colour issues
    By mfacer in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-04-2017, 09:52 AM
  4. Colour issues with mugs
    By julia in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-01-2017, 06:34 PM
  5. Colour issues
    By Quinsfan in forum Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InkExperts View Post
    If you're getting good results leave it... if it ain't broke ;)

Alex
    I have worked out what my problem is.
    I use Serif Drawplus ( since 2002) because 95% of my output is vector based. Although DP has good colour management capabilities within the program or for export, it offers no effective direct control over profile output to the printer. Probably why I get better results using the printers colour management.

I bought Serif Affinity Designer at Xmas - haven't even broke the shrink wrap on the manual yet - but it has full colour management facilities. I'll use that for sublimation from now on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Pamc,

Did you make any progress with this issue?

I am having the same issue, although I am not particularly new to sublimation printing (began in 2015)
    At 1st i used an Epson printer, generic chinese dyes, generic paper, produced & printed with Windows Publisher, but had decent results, some better than others, but mostly good & acceptable. When my original printer died a death, and I replaced it with a better Epson (L382) and matching dyes, paper & ICC profile, all supplied by the same company, and began using Photoshop in order to use the ICC, I have had varying results, some good, but a lot of poor/wrong colours, especially on mugs & rock slates. I did a batch of Aluminium plates that were perfect & very vibrant just recently, but to day did a rock slate order, and mug order, both of which are too dark, beige's & pastels coming out as brown. I am wondering if my laptop has updated and lost the ICC profile, or maybe I didnt set it properly to begin with? Either way, its frustrating and I am loosing orders due to it. Did you manage to cure your issues? And if anyone else is reading, HELP, if you possibly can, please :)