I was wondering if someone could recommend a place to buy a replacement membrane for this machine but one that is smooth/doesn’t have a pattern on it.
Or maybe I can confirm weather or not this even exists... while scrolling through the forum I have noticed someone said at one point that when buying a replacement they got one that is bumpy unlike the smooth one they originally received with the machine.
I assumed from that comment that some machines came with a completely flat/smooth membrane. Mine came with a membrane that has a some sort of a pattern on the side facing down.
I’m trying to print phone case but I am just not happy with the result, I used both paper and film and settings starting from 150-190 from 4 min-8min increasing slowly. I wasted a lot of cases, and setting wise I used every possible combination.
The print itself looks ok, colours transfer nicely and it is clear on all sides, but the glossy finish however, ends up looking kind of like it was already used, dirty (without being dirty)

After trying everything everything, it was pointed out to me that the membrane’s pattern might actually be the reason for this.
I’d be really happy to find out if there is a better membrane out there or if this is just the best you can get with this type of machine?
I’m considering selling it if I can’t find a solution as I only bought it for the cases and from all the info I could find it seemed to be like the better cheap option. Is that why it was so affordable compared to others?
Thanks and sorry for the long post!