Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Can a smaller printer or heat press be used to create bigger subs?
    By Cam in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 11:39 PM
  2. Mug Boxes - need something a bit bigger
    By arthur.daley in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 05:39 AM
  3. Wanted Large Heat Press 50cm x 50cm or Bigger
    By uniform1400 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thannx pisquee. I love the idea of creating your own fabric print to work with! So many possibilities! That's half my problem, I can jump form idea to idea. That's why I've focused on the T's for now. I say focused. I also want the sub printer as I want to design my own kitchen tiles. I just cant find what I want so I'll make them. I agree, I would be daunted with such large pieces of kit not to mention the costs for every mistake of which I have no doubt I will make. Thank you for your advice. I will be calling Ink experts at some point once I know what I need.

Alex, hi. I have messaged Christian from that great thread you did. I must admit the eco tanks doing away with the CISS part does encourage me with that model. I just have a few more bits of kit to look at and to make a final list of what's needed. My wish list is quite long!

Thank you again for your time, I hope I can pay it forward to someone else in the future :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's great to see that you are doing your research and taking advice from our experienced forum members rather than jumping in with both feet and counting the cost later on, as so many eager beginners do.

Don't underestimate the value of a Premium forum membership. It's only a tenner a year and can save you loads in discounts from our advertisers.
    Last edited by webtrekker; 06-06-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi webtrekker. Couldn't agree more. I have been a voyeur on here for a couple of months learning this and that. Nearing the point where I just have to make choices now so figured the questions will increase. I joined when I did my introduction and started posting; but it hasn't cleared on here yet. £10 is a small price to pay for someone's experience and buying the wrong equipment. Don't get me wrong I am super keen to buy so much, but luckily my worries over not knowing what I'm doing are keeping me in check! Thanx for your time :)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Surfsuprex For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (07-06-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought I'd give you an update. Thanx to your advice and Ink experts I've decided top go for a P600. Waiting for an invoice and then hopefully have it arrive on Friday....ish. Thank you all for your time and advice. BW Claire :)