Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. RICOH 3310DN Desperate For Printing Help
    By Squeezietees in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 18-02-2015, 05:49 PM
  2. Couple of issues
    By justme in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-03-2011, 06:53 PM
  3. Couple of Ink Offers
    By bms in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-02-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. desperate sheild
    By jennywren in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:10 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple of problems desperate for help

Hi
    Have been trying to sort one problem out and now i have two.
    Back in January i bought a new Ricoh 3110dn printer which was part of a start up package drom dye sublimation supplies. it came with sublisplash ink and everything was working well until a few weeks ago, i started to get faint banding om my prints which gradually got worse, did several cleans, flushes and print allignment but still the same. So i replaced the cartridges with refillable ones which worked for a few prints then banding came back again. few more cleans and flushes and finally it started to clear up with just a few very faint lines. Did one more flush but it never finished the process. Now its stuck on error sc 20252 and every time i switch it off it tries to start up but then after 2 or 3 mins it goes back to the error.
    The other strange thing is when you go through the menu now the option to do a nozzle check clean etc isn't there.
    Spoke with dyesublimation supplies today and they told me its not under warranty as i used different ink in the printer, even though i used it after the problem first started.
    Does anyone know what this error means and is it possible to fix it?

Problem 2
    As i need a printer with limited funds i bought a second hand epson 1500w today on ebay which i collected this morning was told it had only done approx 50 pages didnt see it printing but they had done a few nozzle checks which all looked fine. Got it back to work and spent ages trying to set it up with an icc from cityink printed a couple of pages which were awful colours and now 3 of the print heads dont seem to be printing at all. Would i be better to buy new refillable carts for it and bin the ones in it and replace the ink? ive had a bad day and hoping someone can shine a bit of light on my issues, i have several jobs i need to get done and now two duff printers.
    Last edited by malcassy; 10-06-2019 at 11:43 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep trying with the cis. Make sure that all of the cartridges are full of ink. The ink can drain back from the cis if the level is too low, but be careful. If you raise it too much you risk the reverse problem and could flood your printer.
    You will need to install a ICC profile to get the colours right. Your ink supplier should mhave sent one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info i came into work two hours early and have got the epson 1500 almost printing perfect still a few bits missing from the nozzle check.
    Was hoping to get the ricoh working as that seemed to print much better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one thing i do seem to be struggling with is the icc for the epson as the info that came with the profile seems to be for a newer version of epson software so some of the things im supposed to select or switch off i can't find,
    Are these the correct settings in the printer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by malcassy; 11-06-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info i have managed to get the epson printing now, not sure if it's as good as the ricoh but at least its doing something :)