Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Your thoughts please on this mug press starter kit
    By ginap in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-11-2017, 05:41 PM
  2. Bus advertising... any thoughts?
    By webtrekker in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 09:11 PM
  3. Epson ET14000
    By JMugs in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-10-2016, 01:34 PM
  4. Your thoughts on this please?
    By Dave271069 in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-03-2013, 02:18 PM
  5. Ralawise catalogue your thoughts
    By jennywren in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 15-05-2012, 10:27 PM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts on Epson ET14000 please

Hi My 2 1500Ws have both decided to give up recently so in the market for a new sublimation printer. I've been recommended the Epson ET14000 and all seems pretty good. Just wondering if anyone here actually uses one and would like their thoughts and any issues etc. I've got around £500 to spend on a new printer so any other printer suggestions would be really helpful

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of getting one of these too in the near future. Ink Experts are recommending/selling them and looks like they're not too far from you.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Brant, thanks for your reply. Yes I went to see Christian at Ink Experts on Tuesday to buy a sublimation cis for my 1500w. Really helpful guy and he also recommends the ET14000. Just after a bit of advice from 14000 users just to make sure it's the correct choice. Shame about my 1500Ws but I also have an Oki Pro 9431 that I use for my photography business so might look into my options with using that for some decal/tshirt printing ��������

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The printer doesn't get great reviews on Amazon from recollection.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same internals as 1500w, but with only 4 colours.

Recent thread on the forum on et14000 - https://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforu...0-Test-Results

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought the Epson ET-14000 from Ink Expert. About the customer service you will get the best from Alex and Christian.
    About the printer. Due to my little business getting a bit big, I take a while looking for a sublimation Epson A3 printer. I found few of them but with not good reviews for sublimation. So, about a month ago I saw the Epson ET-14000 and I make my decision straight away.
    The printer is big, is easy to install also the ICC profile is easy to install (for people who is not a very familiar with ICC profile). I can only consider 2 things. It's a bit slow when is printing and I have a problem with sublimation papers I used like: Dino paper for mugs or Texprint A4 XPHR. Both papers are a bit thin and the printer spread a bit of ink but Alex recommend their paper for ceramic and metal and is just perfect. For fabrics I use another sublimation paper and I can say that I am very happy with my printer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wika For This Useful Post:

InkExperts (25-06-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Does the Epson Et-14000 work correctly with Forever Subli-Light No Cut paper?

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the ET-14000 with Ink experts paper. I've done a couple of thousand prints with it in 3 months and it hasn't missed a heartbeat. It isn't the quickest of printers and it has minimum features along with only USB connectivity but I plug it straight into my wifi hub and it prints fine over network. It's designed as a workhorse office printer so is good for reliability. A3+ is a nice bonus as well. A sawgrass with that capability would cost you £800 more.

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaminist View Post
    I use the ET-14000 with Ink experts paper. I've done a couple of thousand prints with it in 3 months and it hasn't missed a heartbeat. It isn't the quickest of printers and it has minimum features along with only USB connectivity but I plug it straight into my wifi hub and it prints fine over network. It's designed as a workhorse office printer so is good for reliability. A3+ is a nice bonus as well. A sawgrass with that capability would cost you £800 more.
    Great to hear you are pleased with it Jaminist!

The ET14000 is a great printer, they are a bit slow to print but apart from that they are very robust and reliable. We have recently started to supply the Ecotank L1800 which is essentially a 1500W with the in-built ink tanks. It uses 6 colours opposed to 4 so offers the same superior print quality of the old 1500W and the convenience of the ecotank feed system.

Both L1800 and ET14000 share the same platform chassis as the 1500W and paper feed so again are reliable and robust printers able to produce quality A4 / A3 and A3+ print sizes.

Alex
    Ink Experts ltd.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | 01902 213533 |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    .uk

10% discount on Sublimation Supplies for Dye Sub Forum Premium Members