Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Advice needed
    By jennywren in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 09:52 AM
  2. Advice needed please…..
    By twinx05 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-02-2014, 09:53 AM
  3. Advice needed please
    By Xena in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-09-2013, 12:05 PM
  4. New Guy Here, advice needed.
    By dazjames in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-10-2012, 09:09 AM
  5. Advice needed
    By scottenti in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 06:10 PM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bit of advice needed please

Hi myself and my son are just getting into the printing/heat pressing scene and would like a bit of advice please. We're planning on doing tshirts but would also like to print/press on phone cases, water bottles, bags etc. At the moment we have 2x Epson 1500w, 1x Oki Pro 9431 (graphics laser printer that I use in my photography business) an Adkins swing press and a Silhouette cameo 3 plotter.
    Hoping to be able to print/press in bulk so would a 3d heat press be a useful addition to the kit list? If so any recommendations please.

Cheers
    Last edited by RichG; 16-06-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Rich (and son) We use the SubliDeck 3D presses for our phone cases which are excellent but pricey. If you consider outsourcing/drop shipping we provide this service with no minimum orders. Could be an option whilst you build your market/test your design etc. Just give me a shout.

Water bottles you'll need a mug press or some sort of oven. If you're printing mugs we have a couple of threads on here discussing the small commercial ovens a few of us use, small outlay but excellent results
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Justin, thanks for your reply. I'm kinda being drawn down the 3d press route.. Is it possible to do water bottles in these? Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If you mean the cheaper 3D presses you may be able to do them. Personally I've never seen satisfactory results with those ovens but others will hopefully respond that do use them.....
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!