Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. epson wf-2630 and coreldraw program
    By judy sewell in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2019, 03:23 PM
  2. Epson WF-2630 printer from Ink Express
    By Tricia in forum Printers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-06-2018, 09:33 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
  4. Epson Printers with inbuilt Epson CISS
    By pisquee in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 12:52 PM
  5. For Sale Epson B1100 Sublimation system, Xpres Mug Press 2000, Epson B42W
    By Spawn in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-04-2011, 12:31 AM

Thread: Epson WF-2630

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epson WF-2630

Hi people
    I very recently purchased a bundle off Ebay of a Epson WF-2630 with refillable cartridges and ink. Since i have got this i have had nothing but trouble. First of all when i pressed a mug i noticed i was getting micro dot black ink splatter. On closer inspection i noticed when the paper starts to come through to the print head, the second feed roll in from the left hand side i have a black mark which starts and continues down this line. I got onto the Ebay seller and they have been helpful and thought it might be the black cartridge leaking. They sent me out a replacement along with a pack of paper as i have wasted so many cups trying to clear this.
    On installation of the cartridge today nothing has changed, still the same. Unfortunately the company went off yesterday on annual leave for 2 weeks so i am goosed as to what to do next. I have to get going, i have a couple of urgent upcoming things to do. I am sat here with an email ready to send asking for a replacement or refund. I am out of action now for the next 14 days.
    Do i send the email and wait and see what they say.?
    Do i go and order another printer and start an ebay dispute and ask for a refund?
    I am sorely tempted to go for a Sawgrass SG-4000 as i`ve seen one work effortlessly with refillable cartridges
    Do printers work reliably with these refill cartridges?
    I cannot find online a Sawgrass that i can buy that comes with a refillable ink cartridges supplied. Is this because it will invalidate the warranty of a new one?

Hoping you guys can advise as i have no hair left
    Regards
    Noddy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go to inkexperts mate and buy a bundle from them.
    ebay is a goldmine of bedroom sellers buying cheap refurbished printers and adding cheap paper and ink and selling them on at sky high prices.

Get a setup with a decent support system in place from a reputable seller.
    The sawgrass systems aren’t all that they just have a big fan base like Apple/android market.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrteajunkie For This Useful Post:

InkExperts (25-06-2019)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that buddy, just placed an order for a EPSON ET-2711 – Printer from them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to noddy6560 For This Useful Post:

InkExperts (25-06-2019)

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

Alex and I have been up to our eyeballs as of late.
    The new shop is being fitted out and we are splitting time between the office and there.

From the pictures you sent I would say there is unfortunately a problem with the print head.
    The over-spray you are getting looks like the nozzles are slightly perforated, are wider than they should be, or have something blocking the path of ink causing a build up of excess pressure in that row.

Not much can be done about that with regards to repair apart from a new print head, which for the cost you may as well just replace the machine.

Unfortunately this is just a bit of bad luck.
    We sell a lot of WF2630 ad haven't seen this problem, but like with any other mass produced product you are bound to get a few come off the line with defects.

With all that said you should be very happy with the ET2711 bundle you purchased from us.
    They are incredibly easy to use, and offer the same print quality as the WF2630.

Let me know if you need any help with setup.

Christian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much Christian, Thought the printer might have been here today with the parcel force postage being paid.
    I sent an email to ourselves this morning re i don`t have a dvd drive in my laptop for the ICC Profile disc to be installed. Could you possible send it in an email via a zipped file. Not that i know what to do with it from there, if you could send some instruction with the file that would be great.
    Thanks guys for your help. you all have been gr8
    noddy

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy6560 View Post
    Thank you very much Christian, Thought the printer might have been here today with the parcel force postage being paid.
    I sent an email to ourselves this morning re i don`t have a dvd drive in my laptop for the ICC Profile disc to be installed. Could you possible send it in an email via a zipped file. Not that i know what to do with it from there, if you could send some instruction with the file that would be great.
    Thanks guys for your help. you all have been gr8
    noddy
    Yes, it should arrive with you today if you order over the weekend / before 12.30pm on Monday. No problem to email you the ICC. Installing is very easy, on Windows its just a case of download, locate the file, right click on the icon and select install profile. That's it. We we will have included a guide for setting up the ICC with Photoshop as well which will be in the box.

Send me a PM when you get chance with your email address and I will send the ICC file across.

Alex